Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for AOC & Carly

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 1:53 am

I can’t wait to find out who u are so we can be friends after. I need more positive people like u in my internet circle Laughing

I’m going to sleep early so I can be extra prepared tomorrow, goodnight and thank u so much again.., also don’t take anything carter says personally she will be over it by the time the game ends I’m positive
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 2:00 am

Carly Incontro wrote:
I can’t wait to find out who u are so we can be friends after. I need more positive people like u in my internet circle Laughing

I’m going to sleep early so I can be extra prepared tomorrow, goodnight and thank u so much again.., also don’t take anything carter says personally she will be over it by the time the game ends I’m positive

Omg same!!!!!
We've vibed so well here so I'm sure we'll be friends on Twitter I love you
I find you to be such a positive person as well, and I love that so much!

Okay, good night Carly Smile
Today was a lot, it didn't go the way I wanted it to but let's be thankful that we're both still here.
And honestly, if Carter hates me right now that's okay cuz I would hate me too...
Hopefully I'll be able to properly talk to her about it post-game tho Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 7:09 pm

God this sucks so bad...
We have to help Billie win the veto, cuz even if one of us wins veto, if the other one is going home we’re fuc*ed anyways
We have to evict Tyler on Audrey’s HOH, if we did this it would be a legendary move
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 7:12 pm

It's so annoying and clear that tyler/audrey are playing together in and outside of the forum. can't wait to vote for cheater #1 or cheater #2 for the win <3

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez likes this post

Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 7:12 pm

also if it makes u feel a little better there's 0 chance carter woulda even made the tiebreaker :/ she was so bad at those kind of comps

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez likes this post

Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 7:14 pm

Carly Incontro wrote:
also if it makes u feel a little better there's 0 chance carter woulda even made the tiebreaker :/ she was so bad at those kind of comps

True. If I didn't keep you, I wouldn't have made the tiebreaker either.
Sometimes I couldn't find the answer but you could.
It was the right decision 100%, and I don't regret it.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 7:42 pm

CARLY. LISTEN TO ME
Listen to this carefully but quickly.
WE HAVE TO STAGE A FIGHT.
In the POV ceremony thread, when you use the POV on yourself, I'll say "Omg Carly, you said you'll use it on me when we're both on the block and you win the POV if I voted to evict Carter!!!"
And you'll respond to me angrily and we'll fight on the thread
WHY DO WE HAVE TO DO THIS?
BECAUSE THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I COULD STAY
We'll make them believe we're against each other now because you broke a promise, and that will make them wanna evict Billie since you and I going against each other is convenient for them
You make them believe you're evicting me over Billie, when in fact you're actually keeping me
You know I'm better than Billie at comps, if you wanna win, you need me, please
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 7:43 pm

AOC you have my vote 10000% .... i'm gonna feel horrible cutting Billie, but yes you have to say to the other voter that you promise you would cut me
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 7:45 pm

Carly Incontro wrote:
AOC you have my vote 10000% .... i'm gonna feel horrible cutting Billie, but yes you have to say to the other voter that you promise you would cut me

Are you on board with staging a fight tho?
We have to go all in if we’re doing this
We have to make it believable but not too extra cuz then they can tell it’s fake
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 7:46 pm

Yes but I think u need to act pissed and I’m gonna act confused like “AOC I said I probably would but I clearly said it out of anger....?” Etc
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 7:47 pm

Carly Incontro wrote:
Yes but I think u need to act pissed and I’m gonna act  confused like “AOC I said I probably would but I clearly said it out of anger....?” Etc

Yes, I think that's a great idea
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 7:53 pm

Okay so this is what Imma say when you use the POV on yourself
Just running it by you

"Carly, I hate to call you out like this but I'm hurt.
When you and Carter were on the block, you BEGGED me to keep you, and said you would do ANYTHING to keep me in this game, and to save me and help me go further. You literally PROMISED me that you would even use the veto on me and not yourself if we're ever in a situation like this. And when I asked you if you were sure, you said yes 10000%. I can post the message you sent me here if you'd like me to."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 7:55 pm

Now say something really condescending and rude so I can escalate the fight.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 7:57 pm

Ok one sec
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 8:00 pm

Carly please post it soon Sad
Once Tyler votes to evict me it's over so we have to do it quickly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for AOC & Carly
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next