Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for AOC & Carly

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 9:33 pm

I sent in my noms a little bit ago (before u told me about DPOV) and I did Sandra/Carter... ugh but I feel so bad about it. I honestly hate this part of the game. I know Sandra is gonna be so mad b/c she always talks to me and Carter I thought would be an easy nomination because she put me up but it was even harder to put Carter up I feel so bad.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 9:43 pm

Carly Incontro wrote:
I sent in my noms a little bit ago (before u told me about DPOV) and I did Sandra/Carter... ugh but I feel so bad about it. I honestly hate this part of the game. I know Sandra is gonna be so mad b/c she always talks to me and Carter I thought would be an easy nomination because she put me up but it was even harder to put Carter up I feel so bad.

Yeah, I just saw the ceremony thread!
I never had to make nominations but I'd imagine that it must be tough  Sad
At this point in the game, we've gotten to know everyone so it's hard for sure.

I do think you made the right decision tho!
Nominating Carter does make sense since she nominated you when she was HOH.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 10:21 pm

I think they're all gonna come after me next week Sad your DPOV might be our only saving grace. If Tyler uses it what am I supposed to do
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 10:28 pm

Carly Incontro wrote:
I think they're all gonna come after me next week Sad your DPOV might be our only saving grace. If Tyler uses it what am I supposed to do

Oh god, I hope not  Sad
It is huge that we have the diamond POV tho.
Hopefully, we'll be able to use it to our advantage.

I hope not, but if he does...
I mean you're gonna have to put up Billie or Haleigh cuz there's literally no other choice.
I think we'd still have the votes to get Sandra out tho.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 10:39 pm

he's using it, he told me if i didn't nominate him he promised he wouldn't use veto, but then he won and said he has to save carter.... this sucks. obviously i'm not putting you up... what do u think billie or haleigh?
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 10:44 pm

Carly Incontro wrote:
he's using it, he told me if i didn't nominate him he promised he wouldn't use veto, but then he won and said he has to save carter.... this sucks. obviously i'm not putting you up... what do u think billie or haleigh?

Wow... That sucks  Crying or Very sad
I don't understand why people blatantly lie like that... 
Cuz I could never do something like that.
They must be really close with each other.

Idk, I'm not sure honestly... This is hard.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 10:53 pm

I think I'm doing Billie over Haleigh.. you would vote out Sandra, yeah? One less comp threat to worry about I guess.

That's really crappy Tyler did that... but I have a plan for next week do u promise this stays between me and you?
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 10:55 pm

Carly Incontro wrote:
I think I'm doing Billie over Haleigh.. you would vote out Sandra, yeah? One less comp threat to worry about I guess.

That's really crappy Tyler did that... but I have a plan for next week do u promise this stays between me and you?

Yeah, I will definitely vote out Sandra for sure.
I think we have the votes.

Yes! 
Everything that we talk about stays between us 1000%, always.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 10:57 pm

so... I have a double vote power. I haven't told anyone. I think I'm 100% going up next week lol it's gonna suck.... if you used the DPOV on me and we could put up someone like tyler.... it's only 3 votes for majority next week to get rid of someone.... aka you... and me x2... we could take out whoever we wanted to next week... is next week the last week you can use it or is 6?
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:14 pm

Carly Incontro wrote:
so... I have a double vote power. I haven't told anyone. I think I'm 100% going up next week lol it's gonna suck.... if you used the DPOV on me and we could put up someone like tyler.... it's only 3 votes for majority next week to get rid of someone.... aka you... and me x2... we could take out whoever we wanted to next week... is next week the last week you can use it or is 6?

Omg, that's amazing!!!
So both of us have powers that we can use to our advantage... Awesome.
I mean I think it depends on who wins the HOH tho, it is possible that you'll be safe
But yeah, if you do go up I could use the DPOV on you and we could put up a big player.
Next week is not the last week actually, it's final 6.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:17 pm

again, please don't tell anyone that... but me and you could control the votes with the double vote the one of the next two rounds..

how do u feel about haleigh and billie? we are obviously the 4 outsiders it would make sense for us all to stick together but i don't want eitiher of them to spill the beans....

you'll vote out sandra still right?

thanks again for everything AOC I love you
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:43 pm

Carly Incontro wrote:
again, please don't tell anyone that... but me and you could control the votes with the double vote the one of the next two rounds..

how do u feel about haleigh and billie? we are obviously the 4 outsiders it would make sense for us all to stick together but i don't want eitiher of them to spill the beans....

you'll vote out sandra still right?

thanks again for everything AOC I love you

I won't, I promise <3 
Yeah, the DPOV and the double together are so powerful, and we have to use them wisely.

I feel good about both Haleigh and Billie!
We're definitely the 4 outsiders/underdogs in this game so I think it would be great for us to stick together.
We do have to be careful they won't spill the beans tho...

Yes, of course! 100%.

No problem  I love you
I'm so glad you reached out to me today. 
It literally changed everything in this game for me.
So thank YOU so much!

Carly Incontro likes this post

Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 12:00 am

i really really hope you can pull off an HOH win lol I think all of them are going to gun for me next round.

can I ask, have you told anyone else about your DPOV? again, I won't repeat I promise.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 12:17 am

Carly Incontro wrote:
i really really hope you can pull off an HOH win lol I think all of them are going to gun for me next round.

can I ask, have you told anyone else about your DPOV? again, I won't repeat I promise.

Omg I have to 😭
I've been flopping at all the HOH comps so far... 
Except for last week's HOH comp, I came really close to winning that one, so I was really bummed when I lost.

Yeah, I did have to tell Carter and Tyler about it since they kept asking me about it.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 12:25 am

nooo I wish u didn't tell anyone Sad I hope they don't use it against you... do they know that I know? please don't let them know that I know.. I'm scared that they're gonna nominate you or something to force you to use it on yourself. But if they don't know how close we are we can definitely use this to our advantage. You should act like you want to let it expire instead of using it so they don't plot anything against you/us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for AOC & Carly
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next