Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for AOC & Carly

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 12:40 am

Carly Incontro wrote:
nooo I wish u didn't tell anyone Sad I hope they don't use it against you... do they know that I know? please don't let them know that I know.. I'm scared that they're gonna nominate you or something to force you to use it on yourself. But if they don't know how close we are we can definitely use this to our advantage. You should act like you want to let it expire instead of using it so they don't plot anything against you/us.

Yeah, I wish I didn't too 😭

No, they don't know that you know, and I'll never tell them so don't worry about that!

I'm scared of them trying to flush it out too...
Or maybe they'd try to make me use it to help them, but I don't wanna do that.
They have no idea that we're close so we can definitely use that to our advantage.

Btw, we do have Hayleigh's vote to evict Sandra, right?
Just trying to make sure.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 1:10 am

I think Haleigh is evicting Sandra yes.

If it ties what do u think I should do? Sandra is swearing she'd go after the bigger players if she stayed.... what do u think
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 1:15 am

Carly Incontro wrote:
I think Haleigh is evicting Sandra yes.

If it ties what do u think I should do? Sandra is swearing she'd go after the bigger players if she stayed.... what do u think

Okay, sounds good <3

Hmm, I mean, if it's tie I still think you should vote to evict Sandra tbh.
I do like Sandra as a person so it's sad, but Billie is just not a threat to our game at all.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 1:28 am

i agree and i like billie, i can't promise someone something like that and then go back on it. i feel bad but someone kind of went and screwed everything up with the veto lol...

prayingggg you get HOH tomorrow I love you

are you sure you would actually be down to use the DPOV on me if it came to that even with tyler and carter knowing you have it? I do think a move like that could be a huge resume move, especially if you got someone good out with it. I would owe you for eternity.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 1:41 am

Carly Incontro wrote:
i agree and i like billie, i can't promise someone something like that and then go back on it. i feel bad but someone kind of went and screwed everything up with the veto lol...

prayingggg you get HOH tomorrow I love you

are you sure you would actually be down to use the DPOV on me if it came to that even with tyler and carter knowing you have it? I do think a move like that could be a huge resume move, especially if you got someone good out with it. I would owe you for eternity.

Exactly. Tyler winning the POV and using it on one of the noms was the worst case scenario for us, and that’s exactly what ended up happening lol

Omg I have to win the next HOH 😭
It’s about time I finally win a competition 😭

I mean, to be really honest, the fact that Tyler and Carter know I have it does really scare me, ngl...
But you’re right, I do think it could be a huge resume move for sure.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 2:00 am

Hey AOC are u gonna be up for a little bit? I wanted to run something by you...
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 2:01 am

Carly Incontro wrote:
Hey AOC are u gonna be up for a little bit? I wanted to run something by you...

Yes, I'm still gonna be up!
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 2:06 am

I really wanna talk about tomorrow b/c I feel like tomorrow could be our last chance to stop the steamroll.... I do have an idea though I hope it can stay just between us b/c I think it could be amazing if it works out... but I trust you and I wanna run it by you?
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 2:08 am

Carly Incontro wrote:
I really wanna talk about tomorrow b/c I feel like tomorrow could be our last chance to stop the steamroll.... I do have an idea though I hope it can stay just between us b/c I think it could be amazing if it works out... but I trust you and I wanna run it by you?

Yeah, tomorrow is gonna be so important.
We successfully evicted Sandra, but the other side is still powerful AF so we can't just relax.
Yes, of course! I'd like to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 2:16 am

So...I really think me you haleigh billie need to team up if we're gonna do anything at all.

I've been told that Audrey/Carter/Tyler are solid, and Sandra was semi with them but she was the disposable one (which, shown by tonight seems to be the case) she said that carter and audrey were working hard to make you and billie believe you're with them, when they're gonna actually stick together...

I think tomorrow, if you're willing to use your DPOV tomorrow, we can take out one of of Tyler/Carter/Audrey. In all honesty are you willing to take a strike at any of them? Or is there one maybe you don't want to?

again, it's 3 votes to go tomorrow... so if you pulled someone off and replaced them with one of tyler/audyey/carter, me and you would have the votes even with just us two (b/c of my double vote) if we can take out one of the 3 on one of their own HOH's? then only one can play in the next HOH. I really think this is our last shot to break them up before they steamroll to the end. They're gonna go for me next obviously, then you or haleigh, then you or haleigh, and they're definitely gonna stick together in the end despite whatever they're telling you.

Is that something you would actually be open to doing? Like are you legit willing to use it on me if i'm nominated and lose veto? I just wanna know where your head is at and like how legit this is, b/c I do think tomorrow is our last chance
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 2:18 am

I’m sorry that was so long lol
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 3:24 am

also please please please keep this just between us Sad
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 3:57 am

Carly Incontro wrote:
So...I really think me you haleigh billie need to team up if we're gonna do anything at all.

I've been told that Audrey/Carter/Tyler are solid, and Sandra was semi with them but she was the disposable one (which, shown by tonight seems to be the case) she said that carter and audrey were working hard to make you and billie believe you're with them, when they're gonna actually stick together...

I think tomorrow, if you're willing to use your DPOV tomorrow, we can take out one of of Tyler/Carter/Audrey. In all honesty are you willing to take a strike at any of them? Or is there one maybe you don't want to?

again, it's 3 votes to go tomorrow... so if you pulled someone off and replaced them with one of tyler/audyey/carter, me and you would have the votes even with just us two (b/c of my double vote) if we can take out one of the 3 on one of their own HOH's? then only one can play in the next HOH. I really think this is our last shot to break them up before they steamroll to the end. They're gonna go for me next obviously, then you or haleigh, then you or haleigh, and they're definitely gonna stick together in the end despite whatever they're telling you.

Is that something you would actually be open to doing? Like are you legit willing to use it on me if i'm nominated and lose veto? I just wanna know where your head is at and like how legit this is, b/c I do think tomorrow is our last chance

Hey! I'm so sorry it took me a bit to reply to this...
It was long so it just got me really thinking lol

Yeah, for sure. Me, you, Haleigh and Billie are the underdogs so we definitely need to stick together.

I had a feeling Tyler/Audrey/Carter weren't loyal to me, which is why I was so happy when you reached out to me earlier today.

Hmm, I wouldn't say I'm 100% sure yet.
Tbh, if I do use the DPOV tomorrow to put one of them up, I feel like I'll be really vulnerable the next week without the DPOV and I'll just get evicted unless you or I win the HOH.
That's my concern. What I'm really scared of is retaliation. 

I would say tho, that the one that I don't wanna take a strike at is Carter.
Just because it seems like she seems a little bit more open to working with us.
I think she voted to evict Sandra today too.

When does your double vote expire?
Can it be used until the final 6 just like my DPOV?
Cuz like I said my DPOV expires at final 6.
Idk, I just have so much to think about and I feel like my head is gonna explode lol
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 3:58 am

Carly Incontro wrote:
also please please please keep this just between us Sad

Of course <3
Everything that we talk about just stays between us, I promise.
Back to top Go down
Carly Incontro

Carly Incontro

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 4:23 am

my double vote expires tomorrow, so 7 people left is the last time  I can use it, which would be good if we wanted to make a move because like I said 3 is majority and my 2 votes + you would be 3.

The good news for you is that the longer I stay in this game they're always going to come for me before they come for you. They definitely will gun for me. If we did make a move at 7 they're gonna come for me at 6 100% but hopefully then we'll still have the numbers on our side if we stuck with Haleigh & Billie. It would be 4 "underdogs" vs 2 of them. 

I agree about Carter she does seem very sweet and I think if we did this it should be on Tyler or Audrey. I'm also really nervous about the coup which I think one of them is probably really close to buying. So the sooner they start to get picked off the better.

It's so late in the game I just think we can't play scared anymore or they're going to win. Tyler was already strongly hinting to me that you have the DPOV (that's why I asked you if he knew) and I just played dumb and said I didn't think so.

If we don't take a shot tomorrow I think we hand someone from that side the game, and I think we'll look back and regret it. Just like I know I'll regret not nominating Tyler next to Sandra, we have to just go all in. You're in an amazing spot b/c they will definitely always come for me before you, and I will always protect you over anyone else.

Best case scenario you win hoh and I win veto I love you but in case one of them wins... i really really think we have to make a move or it's game over and one of those 3 100000% Win. We didn't sign up to hand the game to a group of strangers!!

i'm SOOO sorry that's so long I've just been thinking so much and you're the only one I really fully trust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for AOC & Carly   This room is for AOC & Carly - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for AOC & Carly
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next