Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Buddy & Tonya

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 9:51 pm

I didn’t see this!! Damn i wish i did
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 10:36 pm

anyway that was a mess lmao are u using it or are u gonna save it?

Wait to see who Eli puts up... I do think u could get the 3 votes in some scenarios and then u can maybe save it like if i'm in danger <333 lmao jk but i understand if u have to use it this round though I think u could get 3 votes
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 10:47 pm

okay this sucks but I think you could still get 3 votes to stay, it's 100% your call though. What do u think
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 10:47 pm

noooo why did you use it i really think you woulda survived 3-2 or 4-1 with caillou going up
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 10:49 pm

it’s way too risky, i would’ve been nervous to go home with it in my pocket
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 7:33 pm

So i know ive made calls and decisions that weren’t in line with what you thought is best. I realize I made some errors with some of the choices I made regarding targets and such. I just want you to know you are still off my radar and I promise you i won’t nominate you going forward.
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 7:57 pm

Omg where is this coming from don’t worry I just haven’t really been active today. I don’t expect you to make moves that benefit me and not you don’t worry Tonya !!! I get it
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:04 pm

I know i’ve said it a lot but I do mean it when I say to go after Sandra and i’m fine with it. I wouldn’t take her off the block if I ever win veto and she’s on the block. Now that my DPOV is gone, and out of the game i feel no loyalty towards her. She helped me get that power so I feel like I owed her a bit on sticking by her.

Between cassie and caillou gone my options are limited.
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:17 pm

Before u ask no I honestly have no idea who did that. I really think you’ll be okay if Sandra loses veto .. I will try my best
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 8:49 pm

Thank you! If you do win, if you can take me off, i’ll be loyal to you and nobody else in this game lmao
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 11:14 pm

Ugh I wish I coulda won that. So now if I go up as the replacement and it's me VS Sandra what's gonna happen with your vote .... lol
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 11:41 pm

I think Viola was probably the mystery HOH tbh.

I’m voting out Sandra.
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 11:48 pm

In the hypothetical of you vs sandra i would vote to keep you believe it or not. I know I need to cut sandra at some point and this would be the round to obviously do that.
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 12:00 am

0 chance I'll vote for Sandra to stay if i'm being honest but I wouldn't be surprised if she could still flip it lol
Back to top Go down
Tonya Harding

Tonya Harding

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 12:04 am

Nah there’s no way she’s flipping the vote. It’ll be unanimous. lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Tonya   This room is for Buddy & Tonya - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Buddy & Tonya
Page 20 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next