Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Buddy & Beyonce

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyonce

Beyonce

This room is for Buddy & Beyonce - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Beyonce   This room is for Buddy & Beyonce - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 10:17 pm

I’m lost. What was the answer? All I had was why don’t she get us
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Beyonce   This room is for Buddy & Beyonce - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 10:22 pm

it's a quote from big brother!! if I hadn't seen the fight myself I don't think I ever would have got that lmao It was "why don't u get us a drink ratress" something he says to her when they're fighting but yeah if you haven't seen that episode it's prob impossible to get lmao

Beyonce likes this post

Back to top Go down
Beyonce

Beyonce

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Beyonce   This room is for Buddy & Beyonce - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 10:25 pm

Well thankfully u got it cus I would’ve still been trying to figure it out
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Beyonce   This room is for Buddy & Beyonce - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 10:29 pm

I'm hoping u aren't the replacement... and then we should talk about how we want to vote hopefully together <3
Back to top Go down
Beyonce

Beyonce

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Beyonce   This room is for Buddy & Beyonce - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 10:35 pm

I hope I’m not either. Sandra seems cool but we don’t talk like that. Lord I wouldn’t even know what to say to her at this point
Back to top Go down
Beyonce

Beyonce

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Beyonce   This room is for Buddy & Beyonce - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 10:56 pm

Well it’s not me
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Beyonce   This room is for Buddy & Beyonce - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 10:57 pm

WHEW <3 omg im so happy .

what are u thinking between viola & tina?
Back to top Go down
Beyonce

Beyonce

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Beyonce   This room is for Buddy & Beyonce - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 11:14 pm

Not sure I have reasons to evict both tbh
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Beyonce   This room is for Buddy & Beyonce - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 11:29 pm

same.. can i be honest though? I'm leaning towards maybe keeping Tina. Her speech made sense and I think it's someone maybe you & i could both rope in... what do you think honestly?
Back to top Go down
Beyonce

Beyonce

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Beyonce   This room is for Buddy & Beyonce - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 11:33 pm

Idk. She made it pretty clear when I put her up that she has no trust for me. The way she played in HOH she came damn close to winning and I think I would’ve went up. However it’s almost the same with Viola except she seemed a lil more understanding but that could’ve been fake
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Beyonce   This room is for Buddy & Beyonce - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 11:36 pm

I was gonna say maybe tina should go b/c you just nominated her... but then her speech now got me thinking & she seems to be after sandra, & if she stays sandra will stay going for her you know? If she goes I feel like Sandra will want me out next... & maybe even nom me & you together. Keeping her in will keep those 2 going for each other.

I think if you reached out to Tina & said if I kept you would you keep me off the block she would honor that. I'm just brainstorming out loud here, what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Beyonce

Beyonce

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Beyonce   This room is for Buddy & Beyonce - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 11:40 pm

I can try but we both know she’s gonna say whatever to stay safe. Even after Caillou left I hit her up to check in and she wasn’t trying to talk to me at all. Idk Buddy. I usually try to vote within the 2 hrs but I think I might have to really think abt this vote. I don’t want to make the wrong move. The ONLY thing Viola has over her (in my head) is she has less of a chance at winning HOH than Tina. Ughhh lord I’m confused
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Beyonce   This room is for Buddy & Beyonce - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 11:44 pm

I think Tina has a better chance of winning too but that's why I would want to keep her. My concern is if we can't get a win then me, you, viola/tina (whoever stays) all could really get picked off. I think if Tina stays they'll keep gunning for Tina to go home. (Which is good for us) but if Viola stays they'll gun for someone else. They aren't gonna target Viola I don't think.

Back to top Go down
Beyonce

Beyonce

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Beyonce   This room is for Buddy & Beyonce - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 11:59 pm

Hmmm that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Beyonce   This room is for Buddy & Beyonce - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 12:00 am

i'm gonna wait until maybe tomorrow AM or at least another hour (depends how long I stay awake) to vote but that's the way I'm leaning right now.. please though this all stays between me & you <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Buddy & Beyonce   This room is for Buddy & Beyonce - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Buddy & Beyonce
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next