Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Courage & Buddy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Buddy

Buddy

This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 12:03 pm

courage do you want CO-HOH? We can pool some of our money together and buy CO-HOH so that Sandra can't take one of us out... how do you feel about that?
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 12:59 pm

AHHHH courage get online I need to talk to you
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 1:07 pm

Okay here's my plan, hear me out and I'm trusting you with this so keep it just between me or you

I think at this point we need to focus on keeping our group of 4 safe. Caillou is coming back (thanks to Tonya) so it'll be Tonya/Caillou/Sandra and probably Amber as a group of 4. Maybe even Cassie, not sure about her. But the main core will be Sandra/Caillou/Tonya.

The COUP is 700 dollars and if we play the COUP I'm pretty sure Sandra will get to compete in the next HOH which we don't want.

If we just pool 300 dollars we can get the CO-HOH. The CO-HOH can nominate Tonya or Caillou Or Amber and hopefully we can get Tonya out on Sandra's HOH. Then Sandra can't even play in the next HOH which is perfect, and we'll still have some extra money in case we need to buy an extra vote or something.

What do you think?

Courage The Cowardly Dog likes this post

Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 1:15 pm

No cause I watched BB11 and Chima didn't compete in HOH. Caillou is safe for this week cause he came back so we can't nominate him. Beyonce will definitely be on bored the next week to get rid of Caillou again. So there is a lot to think about, but I like where the plan is going. We'll give CO-HOH to Viola. Let's see if we have the money for Coup D'etat if not, then CO- HOH
Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 1:16 pm

Even though Beyonce is in the girl alliance, I can see her make a move.
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 1:16 pm

Beyonce quit the game!! Sad Which is why it's even more important to make a move this week. Would you trust Eli with co-HOH? DO you think he'd nominate Tonya? I think maybe we shouldn't do Viola because she's good at comps and she could win the NEXT Hoh, you know what I mean?

Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 1:57 pm

WHATTTTTT WOW. I actually liked Beyoncé. Well this sucks. Yes I think after reading, DPOV or CO-HOH will be good and I think Eli will put up Tonya.
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 2:00 pm

do you want the co-HOH? I want you to be safe the most. If they use a DPOV to put one of us back up you'd be safe. Do you want it or should we give it to Eli?

and I know I liked Beyonce Sad she coulda really helped us

Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 2:03 pm

I would say Eli cause they said how he isn’t very active and so I want to give it to him just for him to tell them I’m not active. I PM Beyoncé. I was actually loyal to her besides you and that sucks.
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 2:05 pm

Sad I know I wanted me you Beyonce to form something at some point it really sucks for us she quit ugh....

Okay let's pool money together to get Eli to 300... how much are you willing to send to him? are you SURE you don't want it?

Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 2:31 pm

How much do you have I think I have 150 something?
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 2:34 pm

Ugh Eli is so sporadic when he’s active and when he’s not!! If he’s not active by the time noms are due we can’t do this. If he’s not active by then are you okay taking the co-Hoh? We need to fight to keep our 4 all alive this round!! It’ll be hard but it’s not impossible!!
Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 2:51 pm

How much BBQ do you have?
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 2:54 pm

I have close to 200
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 3:59 pm

Best case scenario, you me and viola are all immune this round. You have co Hoh and me or viola win the veto and pull the other one off the block. You two are my top priority with you being #1 because I think there’s a chance they might pool money together to save Tonya with a DPOV or something and if they do that I want us 3 to be immune. I hope they nominate viola instead of me and then I get picked for veto. Grab me for HGC if you pick it if you’re co-HOH

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Courage & Buddy
Page 9 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 38  Next