Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Courage & Buddy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Buddy

Buddy

This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 23 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 10:43 pm

Tonya is asking me how I want to vote saying we can control the votes
Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 23 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 10:44 pm

Who is she saying who she is voting out?
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 23 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 10:54 pm

She said she just wants to vote with the “majority” lol
Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 23 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 11:00 pm

She said she wants to make if you are voting Viola out plus Viola made a speech about Tonya.
Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 23 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 11:00 pm

Want me to say yes.
Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 23 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 11:01 pm

Tonya Harding:
My fear is that they'll just keep her to combat me, which I think would be a mistake because this is an opportunity to take out a threat and numbers are starting to dwindle. Gotta seize those opportunities.
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 23 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 11:02 pm

tonya wants to make a move against me?? say yes. say you almost put me up as the replacement nom but then swithced to amber last second lol we cant have her thinking we're a duo!! ugh she has to go ASAP
Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 23 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 11:03 pm

Ok.
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 23 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 11:07 pm

Tonya is telling me "me and you control the votes! Let's vote together who do you want out?" she's trying to play all sides lol
Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 23 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 11:20 pm

Well duh lol
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 23 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2020 11:20 pm

anything new? is eli saying anything?
Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

He just said we did it. We got the girls out lol and said Tonya needs to go...
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 2:33 am

Tonya's voting Viola out but Eli is in my messages basically asking if we should keep Viola and get rid of Amber (don't repeat that) . I'm voting her out too though so it won't matter. We're so close!
Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 11:02 am

I won’t. Maybe Eli is trying to frame Tonya or they’re working together.
Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 11:32 am

Here’s what I don’t get, why was Eli all like “omg we’re gonna vote her out” then all the sudden telling you “oh no I think we should get rid of Amber”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Courage & Buddy
Page 23 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 38  Next