Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Courage & Buddy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 12:29 pm

Tonya used the vote cancel against you cause she feared that you voted Amber out. I'm surprised the vote was a tie. NOWWWWW.. You need to win HOH.
Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 1:48 pm

Tonya looked surprised. I think Viola or Tonya had the power.
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 1:50 pm

I can’t believe it was even 1-1...
I’m assuming Eli evicted amber & Tonya evicted Viola. I have to get HOH!!
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 2:13 pm

I’m trying to convince Tonya I wouldn’t nominate her if I won HOH. Hopefully if she believes me she nominated only one of us if she wins Hoh - I can win veto and pull you down <3 Ugh I just don’t want us nominated together

Courage The Cowardly Dog likes this post

Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 2:59 pm

Same. I mean she suspects that Eli did vote Amber out and she’s gonna use that against him. I think she thought you were gonna vote Amber out and that’s why she did that. PLSSSSSSS U NEED TO WIN HOH PLSSSS PRETTY PLSSSSS. Tonya is our last target.
Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 3:00 pm

At least I’m proving to Caillou that I can go to the end without you and that I toke out the jury threat.
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 3:07 pm

Do you have notes on the season courage? Those types of comps are definitely coming up
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 6:41 pm

20 minutes courage!! we can do this <3 Its' now or never... we have ONE shot to get Tonya out or I think she's gonna steamroll and win.
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 7:18 pm

COURAGE I DID IT!!! WE NEEEED VETO NOW
Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 7:36 pm

OMG I JUST GOT HERE OMG CONGRATS BFDEWJFDEVFEJW WE NEED VETO NOW THEN BOOM TONYA IS OUT.
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 7:39 pm

let's work together for veto if it's anything that we can work together with ... ugh this is our last chance I think because she'll definitely win f4 HOH if she survives Sad

if she comes off, we wont have much time to discuss anything... are you thinking Amber or eli goes?

Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 7:41 pm

Ummm I have no idea. I just found out it's double eviction. Let's see what will happen after VETO. If Tonya wins, thence'll think fast.
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 7:42 pm

we are sooo close to f3 and doing this! One of us needs this veto AND the next veto and we're good... let's do this!!

Back to top Go down
Courage The Cowardly Dog

Courage The Cowardly Dog

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 7:43 pm

PERIOD. Is Veto at 8pm EST?
Back to top Go down
Buddy

Buddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2020 7:45 pm

it's in 15 minutes so it's speed related in the thread we will just have to go for it but if it's something where we submit answers in the DR then make sure you keep this thread open so we can help each other!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Courage & Buddy   This room is for Courage & Buddy - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Courage & Buddy
Page 24 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 38  Next