Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Robbie & Max

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Max

Max

This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 6:24 pm

hahaha oh reruns?

are you gunning for HOH tonight?
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 6:26 pm

Haha yeah I had never seen every episode.

Yeah I want to win it for security but if you want it to establish some connections I’m fine with giving it to you if you want it
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 6:34 pm

okay yeah whatever works! we can talk! good luck Very Happy

Robbie Mercer likes this post

Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 7:14 pm

I totally blanked on that last one ugh

How did you do
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 7:16 pm

i said 77 for the last one. i’ve tended to be +/- 5 and haven’t heard anything from arisa Sad
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 7:22 pm

Yeah I just tried to extrapolate some numbers at first and did decent
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 7:41 pm

How do you feel about Hilary winning?
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 5:23 pm

hahah i guess *i* feel fine so far. how about you? i was shocked by her noms Sad

also this story writing is taking forever............... i do not know what the judges want haha
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 5:47 pm

I’m on the block and it sucks. It’s because I wanted to keep Nick last round and I didn’t really tell her like I should have. I can own up to that. It was an error on part. I didn’t really lie to her but I did basically ghost her which is probably just as bad.

I just feel like I’m getting blamed for things that aren’t true.

This challenge is basically a crapshoot. I have no idea what the criteria would be. I’m still writing mine and changing a ton of stuff as I go along.

I’m so anxious.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 6:39 pm

maybe we can get hilary to change her mind somehow. is she clear about who her target is? i have no idea but i know she wants me to win veto

it is such a crapshoot ahahah i have no idea who is judging and what their senses of humor are. i shouldve just submitted a 750 word poem hahahaha. you seem to write well though so dont be too anxious!
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 7:02 pm

Hilary is telling me she wants me to work with you and her. I just find it hard to believe given that I’m nominated. I just feel like I am expendable but I guess that’s the price I pay for voting against her so I can’t be too upset. I just want this round to be over with so we can start on a fresh slate. I’m not even coming after her either. I feel like there are others in the game who want me gone and are just lying to my face. At least she is upfront which I can respect.

Thanks I appreciate your kindness! I suck at writing and it’s all over the place but fingers crossed! Did you submit already?
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 12:00 am

yeah i dont think it makes sense at all for hilary to take you out. i think we can try to get someone else out but i think people are a little worried about a potential male alliance or something (cough cough which i was excluded from haha) if it is a real thing. who do you think the bigger targets are?

congrats to us on getting second place! i spent too much time on that story to not win but oh well Sad
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 3:08 am

Yeah I’m hearing about this male alliance thing but that doesn’t even make sense. We both know that doesn’t exist so it seems dumb for people to believe that’s a thing when we haven’t even all voted together.

I don’t know who the bigger targets are. I feel like there are people I talk to that throw me under the bus and I don’t even know who they are. It’s no fair. I guess I have myself to blame for ~trying~ to play an honest game and people take advantage.

You did really well! I was hoping you’d win if I couldn’t!
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 9:12 am

I would appreciate your vote to stay.

I have no idea what’s going on and I want a chance to redeem myself and prove myself to you.

I think the idea of this whole guys alliance put me in this position even though such a thing doesn’t exist.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 12:14 pm

yeah im leaning that way since i have literally never talked to zach and youve been so nice to me. have you talked to hilary again about us 3 sticking together? i know it's weird because she nominated you but i think it'd still make sense for her/your game

who else's votes are you counting on? you need 5?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Robbie & Max
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next