Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Robbie & Max

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 12:23 pm

Honestly I’d be fine with that. I just wish she would tell me who I can trust and who I can’t. I’m afraid to approach the wrong person and they just sabotage me.

I don’t know who would keep me. I’m still in the dark about how this vote turned out. Maybe you can talk to her and see who would keep me and who would vote me out. You two don’t even have to tell me if you think I’d reveal that
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 1:33 pm

do you trust BY? i do

i just want to know names of people you would target if you stay haha. who are the people who have said your name?
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 1:47 pm

I do trust BY. He’s been pretty consistent with his thoughts even if we disagree on them. But there hasn’t been anything too significant that caused us to break apart.

I honestly don’t know who I would target. I need to find out from Hilary who threw my name out but otherwise I have nothing to go off of. She won’t tell me who said it though
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 4:49 pm

ok sorry i’ve been unresponsive i met up with some college friends but am heading home now. i just submitted my vote to evict zach. heard anything from hilary?
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 4:58 pm

Ah it’s all good! You can live your life!

Hilary is on board with us working together and we were talking about getting a room for us so we can talk with each other.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 5:40 pm

hahaha i'm trying. i can't wait til i go back to school. i get out of here on monday thank goodness

and ok that sounds good. hilary just responded to me hahaha i had been waiting so long for a response

good luck in hoh tonight Very Happy it's at 6 right?
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 5:41 pm

Oh nice. Are you in your senior year?

Did she say anything worthwhile? Hopefully she’s still pro-Robbie Smile

Yeah I think so. And it’s an extended challenge. Maybe another writing challenge?
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 5:42 pm

she said robbie wants a room and seems excited. i think this is good! do you want to just request the room?

LOL i hope not another writing challenge. but if it's endurance i'll cry hahah
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 5:44 pm

I thought she requested it but I can do it if she hasn’t!

My writing was so bad haha. I tried something bold and I guess it didn’t pay off the way I wanted it to.

I don’t see how it could be endurance when the HOH is anonymous. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s coming up soon
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 6:00 pm

oh true i forgot we are still anonymous. now i am wondering... do you think hilary won HOH or someone gave it to her? i don't see anyone giving it to her to take zach out of the game but who knows hahaha

ugh god i kinda want a redo at the writing challenge. i see room for improvement hahaha
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 6:14 pm

I think someone gave it to her. Mostly because everybody would be a fool if they won it themselves if they can give it to an ally who can’t win comps while they can compete in the next.

I think I was probably the target. Not for Hilary but for someone else. I did vote against Hilary last round though so I think it’s justified. Obviously if it happens again then it’s a different story. As far as I’m concerned we are even
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 6:24 pm

who do you think would give it to her?

also wow - unanimous. i'm confused about this ominous person targeting you
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 6:25 pm

maybe someone was lying to you about someone targeting you hahaha
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 6:30 pm

Probably someone who wanted me up. That’s on her to disclose though. I understand though, so it’s whatever. I just want to move past that. If I had to guess, someone wants to stir the pot between people so they can evade detection.

Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 6:56 pm

do you think you have enemies? you're such a likeable guy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Robbie & Max
Page 13 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next