Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Robbie & Max

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 7:08 pm

People get upset because I don’t follow their every command. I’m sorry I have free will
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 3:16 pm

omg congrats lmao what are you gonna do? i’m so shocked

Robbie Mercer likes this post

Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 3:19 pm

Thanks Max!

I have a plan in mind. I want to try to flush out a power if possible.

Anyway just a heads up, I’m going to have to lie to my targets if they ask who I’m putting up. I need to come up with something believable. I’m going to say I want you nominated. I don’t want you to freak out. You are not going to be a nominee!
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 3:22 pm

ok i trust you! if people ask me should i say i think i’m going up or what?

thank you for keeping me safe!
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 3:24 pm

No problem!

Yeah you can. That we haven’t spoken a lot so you have no idea what I’m doing
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 4:06 pm

if brenda or nicki gave hilary HOH do you trust her enough that she won’t tell them your plan? now i’m just thinking because i hadn’t previously thought about them giving her the HOH
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 4:08 pm

I trust that Hilary trusts you at least so she wouldn’t do anything to jeopardize your game, especially since Brenda/Nicki want you to be nominated. She did tell me though that she’d vote out Nicki over Brenda, which is fine. I’m not going to dictate how people vote. I just hope that she can be honest as she has been
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 4:09 pm

that’s true. this hilary/you/me alliance is really shaping out to be a cute one and all started because she nominated you hahaha i love it
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 4:13 pm

Haha don’t remind me of our eccentric love.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 7:41 pm

hahah so how are you feeling post-noms? what happens if veto is used? :O
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 7:43 pm

I’m trying to figure it out.

After the backlash I kinda want to keep nominations the same. I know Hilary is close to Brenda though and she’s already said she’d want to keep her.

I’m open to suggestions though. Is there anyone you think we should be considering?
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 7:49 pm

i think the noms make sense now and if i were you/hoh, i wouldn't want the veto used. you only need 4 people to realize that brenda is the bigger threat to send her home

i think you weaken a potential girls alliance if you can send one of them (or another girl they are close to) home
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 7:50 pm

You make a good point.

So maybe I should just keep them the same after all.

Hilary would probably try to keep Brenda in though. I support whatever you do but it does scare me that even if nominations stay the same people want to keep Brenda. We can always chat around and see where people have their heads at just to be safe.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 8:28 pm

there's gonna be no denying moving forward that brenda needs to go if people want a chance at winning

taking nicki out does weaken brenda, but do you think that's the best choice? i can't tell haha
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 8:30 pm

I think we need to split the Nicki/Yoda pair up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Max   This room is for Robbie & Max - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Robbie & Max
Page 14 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next