Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Fessy's Thread

Go down 
+9
Snorlax
Queesha
Olivia Pope
Fessy
Arisa Cox
Fat Thor
Stacia Lang
Astrid
Eric Bolling
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Stacia Lang

Stacia Lang

Fessy's Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 2:35 pm

Well this has been an interesting read. I’m glad I was right when I said not to trust Astrid lmao
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 2:37 pm

Yet u cussed me out and threw me utb to everyone as u went out and attacked me in the DMs ... so 🙁
Back to top Go down
Eric Bolling

Eric Bolling

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 2:39 pm

Stacia Lang wrote:
Well this has been an interesting read. I’m glad I was right when I said not to trust Astrid lmao

Don't be mad at Astrid, yo. The only reason you could not trust her is because she was trying to save me. Had we NOT been on the block together, you woulda been solid.

It's my fault for being there with you. That's why you left. I love you
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 2:40 pm

The thing is Eric we could have kept both of u which was the plan from the get go
Back to top Go down
Astrid

Astrid

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 2:41 pm

Stacia Lang wrote:

Well girl if you have people in your DMs saying Stacia is coming after you and Snorlax 

Of course i didn't want u stay

But now I'm trying to figure out of those people were lying or telling the truth?

The moment that did it for me was when you said

Stop your bullshit about keeping you when me and snorlax were in a thread talking 
. And I told you no one is coming after you 

Which at that time I wasnt

Then my DMs went crazy with ...why u trusting her
..shes coming after you lol
Back to top Go down
Astrid

Astrid

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 2:41 pm

Eric Bolling wrote:
Stacia Lang wrote:

Don't be mad at Astrid, yo.  The only reason you could not trust her is because she was trying to save me.  Had we NOT been on the block together, you woulda been solid.

It's my fault for being there with you.  That's why you left.  I love you

No that wasnt the only reason
I was told she was coming after me and snorlax
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 2:43 pm

Y’all really were believing everything that week smh 😂
Back to top Go down
Eric Bolling

Eric Bolling

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 2:43 pm

Fessy wrote:
The thing is Eric we could have kept both of u which was the plan  from the get go

Fessy, I knew I was gonna go QUICK. I'm too much of a social threat. And I knew coming into the game that it would likely end it for me. I was cool with that. My only chance was to make enough friends to keep me safe. I had hoped with all of the inactives I could ride it out a bit longer so my numbers would hold, but it is what it is.

Y'all were right to want me out. I hadn't even STARTED playing yet. lol!
Back to top Go down
Stacia Lang

Stacia Lang

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 2:46 pm

I don’t care about dredging this stuff up. I never talked to or cared about talking to snorlax. The only time snorlax was brought up is because I was told snorlax said she voted for me and that was confirmed by Snorlax. Everyone can kick rocks here lmao
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 2:46 pm

Eric that was literally a personal shot at cent and Astrid cause they were shooting at stacia .... now Oprah and bob will keep riding in the middle to the end with Keith ... who has an immunity power and no one has even thought abt saying his name which is crazy cause they all hid behind me Cent tiara Ronan while they keep sliding
Back to top Go down
Stacia Lang

Stacia Lang

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 2:49 pm

Fessy wrote:
Yet u cussed me out and threw me utb to everyone as u went out and attacked me in the DMs  ... so  🙁

I still stand by my losing my mind on you. We barely even talked game, man. I was just being a friend and I got screwed over because I somehow was a threat with one whole POV win.
Back to top Go down
Eric Bolling

Eric Bolling

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 2:50 pm

I will not have any fighting in my room.

It is a game, y'all.

I am gonna love every single one of you when this is done.

Provided y'all don't lose your marbles when you find out who I am really am. Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Fessy

Fessy

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 2:52 pm

U becoming a threat had nothing to do with me and not my fault I trusted our alliance so we didn’t have to talk game cause we were safe most of the time . I threw my whole game away for u essentially just to defend you cause this is not how I play games and in return I got u just going off on me
Back to top Go down
Eric Bolling

Eric Bolling

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 2:53 pm

I'm gonna need you two to hug it out now. Or I change the thread name and lock you in here.
Back to top Go down
Stacia Lang

Stacia Lang

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 2:54 pm

Eric, unless you’re a celebrity, I don’t know you lol bc this is my first game and I didn’t even know this all existed in the Twitterverse. Y’all are gonna be like “okay...” when you see me lmao

I HAVE A LOT OF RAGE IVE BEEN SAVING OKAY lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fessy's Thread   Fessy's Thread - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fessy's Thread
Page 5 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next