Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Robbie & Connor

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

This room is for Robbie & Connor Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Robbie & Connor   This room is for Robbie & Connor EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 1:26 pm

Only the Hosts, Robbie & Connor have access to this room
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Connor   This room is for Robbie & Connor EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 1:28 pm

Oh thanks Arisa!

Hey Connor!
Back to top Go down
Connor McGregor

Connor McGregor

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Connor   This room is for Robbie & Connor EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 2:48 pm

Hey Robbie did you come up with the name for this cuz I kind of like it?
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Connor   This room is for Robbie & Connor EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 2:55 pm

Yep it just came to me!

How’s it going today?
Back to top Go down
Connor McGregor

Connor McGregor

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Connor   This room is for Robbie & Connor EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 3:10 pm

Going great mate hoping that the nominations stay the same in The veto is one by you
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Connor   This room is for Robbie & Connor EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 3:12 pm

Yeah I fully intend to win this veto!

Back to top Go down
Connor McGregor

Connor McGregor

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Connor   This room is for Robbie & Connor EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 3:18 pm

Is one of the nominations where to change who would be the person you would put up
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Connor   This room is for Robbie & Connor EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 3:20 pm

I’m not sure yet to be honest. Lucas would have been one of my options but he’s up already. I’d have to look at the cast list and see who I’ve spoken to the least.

Also, how are you finding the forum? Getting the hang of it yet? Have you been able to socialize with people much?
Back to top Go down
Connor McGregor

Connor McGregor

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Connor   This room is for Robbie & Connor EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 3:46 pm

I'm getting around the Forum rather easy not my first rodeo on a forum. Who is your biggest threat in this game and who would you say is your biggest Ally.  I've been able to socialize with a few people here. But in reality but so far the only person I've had a real conversation with is you
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Connor   This room is for Robbie & Connor EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 3:49 pm

Biggest threat is myself. I woulda like to think I’m not completely incompetent as a player but sometimes I get carried away so I want to just play it smart and upfront. Biggest ally is hard to say since it’s day two but I get really good vibes from you. What about you?
Back to top Go down
Connor McGregor

Connor McGregor

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Connor   This room is for Robbie & Connor EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 3:51 pm

My biggest threat is also myself I know that I am capable of going for in this game I'm just looking for one solid Ally to go far with I get good vibes with you where everybody else is General discussion nothing more I love your first nominations and if I'm picked for veto I'm keeping the knobs the same if I'm winning it
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Connor   This room is for Robbie & Connor EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 3:56 pm

Sounds good to me! I know we can pull it off!
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Connor   This room is for Robbie & Connor EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 3:56 pm

I’m not sure if we pick veto players since six people are playing already.
Back to top Go down
Connor McGregor

Connor McGregor

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Connor   This room is for Robbie & Connor EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 7:01 pm

I heard you wanna backdoor me tonight is their any validity tonight
Back to top Go down
Connor McGregor

Connor McGregor

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Connor   This room is for Robbie & Connor EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 7:11 pm

Because i know how rumors get spread in this game. Ans you told me you wanted to play a honest game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Connor   This room is for Robbie & Connor Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Robbie & Connor
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next