Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Robbie & Connor

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

This room is for Robbie & Connor - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Connor   This room is for Robbie & Connor - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 10:44 pm

Thank you.

I just feel like I won a social-based competition and now people are not even bothering to keep me in the loop of what happened. It's all good though. I think I am overreacting and after a good night's rest I should be fine.

I appreciate your kind words! You're a true friend and I'm glad Steak sees that too!
Back to top Go down
Connor McGregor

Connor McGregor

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Connor   This room is for Robbie & Connor - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 10:45 pm

What did you say when my name was mentioned
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Connor   This room is for Robbie & Connor - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 10:48 pm

I did not say anything and I just went up to you and asked how you're doing with adapting to the forum and how you're meshing with people. I didn't want to alarm you, especially if the only people that could do anything is myself or Steak. I did message Steak shortly after to make sure she was not strong armed into making a decision she was not comfortable with.
Back to top Go down
Connor McGregor

Connor McGregor

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Connor   This room is for Robbie & Connor - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 10:50 pm

You seem to be playing a honest game
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Connor   This room is for Robbie & Connor - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 10:52 pm

I’m trying. I probably should have just shot the idea down instead from the beginning but Doja is such a loose cannon I just let her go on about her nonsense. I will apologize for not doing that. I hope you can forgive me.
Back to top Go down
Connor McGregor

Connor McGregor

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Connor   This room is for Robbie & Connor - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 10:55 pm

Absolutely, your safe with me next week you have my word
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Connor   This room is for Robbie & Connor - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 10:58 pm

Thank you Connor, always appreciated! I will pay you back twofold!
Back to top Go down
Connor McGregor

Connor McGregor

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Connor   This room is for Robbie & Connor - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 11:05 pm

So, out of your 2 noms who do you want to go?
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Connor   This room is for Robbie & Connor - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 11:09 pm

If I had to pick, Shego probably. She’s the more inactive compared to Madison
Back to top Go down
Connor McGregor

Connor McGregor

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Connor   This room is for Robbie & Connor - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 11:10 pm

Ok so if Shego and Doja go you ok with that?
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Connor   This room is for Robbie & Connor - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 11:17 pm

That would be best case scenario, I don’t want Madison or Lucas going if I’m going to be honest. Lucas was another victim of Doja and it would be hilarious to see him stay and Doja go
Back to top Go down
Connor McGregor

Connor McGregor

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Connor   This room is for Robbie & Connor - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 11:35 am

Shego or Doja. You said you want to make it up to me, take out the person who tried to get out the person who's had your back.
Back to top Go down
Connor McGregor

Connor McGregor

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Connor   This room is for Robbie & Connor - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 11:39 am

Robbie I Still Have Your Back and Have Since Day One
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Connor   This room is for Robbie & Connor - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 11:39 am

Hi.

I just wanted an easy round where I get to boot someone inactive and then this whole mess happened.

What happened with the vote? How did Lucas get so many votes to leave?
Back to top Go down
Connor McGregor

Connor McGregor

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Connor   This room is for Robbie & Connor - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 11:41 am

No idea I think there's something bigger going on. Really nobody's inactive now. I'd wheen out the drama Shogo is a easy target we can pick off next week
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Connor   This room is for Robbie & Connor - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Robbie & Connor
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next