Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Robbie & Connor

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

This room is for Robbie & Connor - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Connor   This room is for Robbie & Connor - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 3:40 pm

I don’t think Doja is that good. She seems to be all bark and no bite. Plus she is the type of person who will do whatever. I know besides you and Lucas, she was also talking about going after Hilary just because. I mean that’s something we can use to get Hilary on our side later down the line.
Back to top Go down
Connor McGregor

Connor McGregor

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Connor   This room is for Robbie & Connor - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 3:47 pm

So your for real about this me and you? If we can get Hilary in along with a couple others we could do damage
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Connor   This room is for Robbie & Connor - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 3:48 pm

I’m genuinely down. I know I haven’t checked off any of the boxes yet to prove it but I’m willing to show you I can be an asset to you. I do value the conversations we have about game, as it seems like so many people are here just to stir the pot and not actually appreciate game moves.
Back to top Go down
Connor McGregor

Connor McGregor

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Connor   This room is for Robbie & Connor - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 3:51 pm

I'm here to play, so you and Doja aren't together? I was under the assumption y'all was in like a 8 person alliance or something
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Connor   This room is for Robbie & Connor - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 3:57 pm

Steak and I had talked about that. We were both roped into this alliance and honestly I feel like it was because they knew she and I were winning HOH so they wanted to secure their safety. We just found it odd that whenever Steak made a suggestion, the girls in the alliance immediately shot us down. And then Yoda ended up going up as a pawn and everyone was okay with that which makes no sense. So Steak and I spoke about that and questioned where we stood in their pecking order. So to me I felt like she and I were really vibing since we were in the same position.

I’m in a group chat with them but it’s not an alliance. Even Steak can tell you I barely interacted with them about in depth strategy and I tended to go with the flow. Then when they mentioned wanting you to be backdoored I wanted to talk to Steak privately since at the end of the day she and I have the power. But she just assumed I wanted to go through with the plan and here we are.
Back to top Go down
Connor McGregor

Connor McGregor

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Connor   This room is for Robbie & Connor - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 4:01 pm

Can you now tell me who mentioned me as a backdoor plan? Since I can win HOH
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Connor   This room is for Robbie & Connor - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 4:06 pm

Sorry it took me a while. I was going back to read.

Nicki actually threw your name out first and Doja pretty much ran with that.

Other people agreed but not sure if they were just going along with it.

You’re not going to use this information against me right? My fate in this game is literally in your hands.
Back to top Go down
Connor McGregor

Connor McGregor

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Connor   This room is for Robbie & Connor - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 4:11 pm

Definitely not now if I win HOA I know who's going on the block
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Connor   This room is for Robbie & Connor - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 4:13 pm

Fair enough.

Have you heard anything from Steak?
Back to top Go down
Connor McGregor

Connor McGregor

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Connor   This room is for Robbie & Connor - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 4:15 pm

Steak believes that she's going up
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Connor   This room is for Robbie & Connor - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 4:18 pm

I don’t think she has anything to worry about unless she’s with you. She still hates me though huh?
Back to top Go down
Connor McGregor

Connor McGregor

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Connor   This room is for Robbie & Connor - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 4:28 pm

What do you mean unless she's with me? And she hasn't mentioned you at all
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Connor   This room is for Robbie & Connor - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 4:34 pm

If she’s nominated I don’t think she would have the votes to leave. I’d vote to keep her unless she’s against you, and then I’m voting her out without a doubt.
Back to top Go down
Connor McGregor

Connor McGregor

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Connor   This room is for Robbie & Connor - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 4:35 pm

I don't think they'd nominate us both straight away.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Connor   This room is for Robbie & Connor - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 4:36 pm

No she feels more like a back door option. She’s shown she can win competitions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Robbie & Connor   This room is for Robbie & Connor - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Robbie & Connor
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next