Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Blossom & Robbie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Blossom

Blossom

This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 7:16 pm

yeah, i would be down for that! i actually have the same opinions about Theodora. i'd be down to even make a room together if you want to ask her if she's down for it.

and i agree with what you said. it's going to be really interesting to see how these POV Vents will shake things up. but i do agree that we need to prepare that happens, so if she's with it, i'm down Smile
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 7:20 pm

Yeah I think it could work out. I can request the room and then we can talk in there.

This POV twist is going to be such a train wreck. I just want to avoid the block altogether until it’s over.

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 7:24 pm

me too, but at least this one is just a regular pov lol so nothing crazy. it makes it even more imperative to win hoh just so we aren't a casualty of the twist lol and sounds good! Smile

Robbie Mercer likes this post

Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 7:25 pm

Yeah winning HOH is the only way to ensure safety
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 7:28 pm

exactly lol HOH is tmrw right? hopefully we can win. at least that way we can protect each other from this pov twist, so two more weeks.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 7:29 pm

Yeah true. I wonder what kind of veto’s there are
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 7:32 pm

maybe there is a DPOV, or a vent that forces you to use it or not use it. etc. it could literally be anything though. it's scary
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 7:36 pm

A double veto would be handy
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 7:39 pm

most definitely! there are like so many kinds of vetoes lol i wonder who the renom is going to be
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 1:23 am

hey king how are you
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 1:24 am

Hey queen I’m doing great thanks!

How’s the post eviction fallout going?
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 1:28 am

i'm doing well! did you see how Bayleigh called us out? it's the way I was genuinely wanting to keep her, but now I'm even more glad that I didn't.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 1:33 am

Yeah same here. I wouldn’t have minded keeping her around but this just made me feel better about it. We don’t need that negativity in our lives.

I’m so glad we got through that though. I feel like that will bond us I love you
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 1:36 am

agreed, it's the way Bayleigh hasn't talked to me since day 2, but she was in messages saying she loves me lol but yeah, i'm glad we voted her out. i'm curious to see what is going to happen with the auction tmrw!
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 1:38 am

Hopefully we get something good!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Blossom & Robbie
Page 7 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next