Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Blossom & Robbie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Blossom

Blossom

This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 1:25 am

yeah which is honestly understandable, it's still pretty early on and there's still a lot of people in the game haha
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 7:52 am

Yeah I can’t believe after this we still have seventeen people left. It feels a lot longer for some reason and it’s only been 3 rounds.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 1:07 pm

yeah, i definitely feel that way too lol it's only been 3 rounds & a few days, but it does feel a lot longer than it's been haha.

whatcha got planned for the holidays? Smile
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 1:11 pm

Nothing too exciting. I’ll be home alone tonight and then tomorrow visiting family. You?
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 1:20 pm

that's cool! actually celebrating christmas tonight, just having some drinks, playing board games, and opening gifts with family. and then tmrw, nothing haha where are you from?
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 1:23 pm

I live in San Antonio. How about you?

Celebrating Christmas tonight? Wait are you Latina? I saw a meme that made me laugh and it was saying that Hispanics celebrate Christmas tonight instead haha. My family would have done it this year as we always do but tomorrow is Friday so it works out better for everyone
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 11:11 am

How was your Christmas Blossom?
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 11:38 am

Hey Robbie! Sorry, I wasn’t really on at all yesterday. 
I’m from the Bay Area in California.l Smile and yes, I am hispanic haha what about you?
The celebrating Christmas Eve & not Christmas morning is sooooooo funny bc it’s so true 😂😂

My Christmas was good. Just had some drinks, played board games, and opened gifts. what about you?
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 11:44 am

It’s all good. I understand things happen.

I’m mixed. Salvadoran and white.

And same here, except it wasn’t board games. It was charades which was just as awful as you’d think.

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 11:48 am

Lmaoo I’m so bad at charades, it’s not even funny 😂 oooh, nice!! that’s cool!
I loooove board games haha drinking and board games is my jam.
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 11:53 am

Yeah I’m so bad at it too, but that’s why my family decided to go that route.

That’s my jam too! What is your favorite board game?
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 5:10 pm

there are so many, but tbh me and my siblings always play clue lol we usually play clue, we played blank slate, guess who, etc haha i used to love the classic chutes and ladders haha. but i'll play anything tbh what about you?
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 6:42 pm

Stratego, Life, Monopoly, etc. Candyland used to be fun too haha.

How do you feel about Theodora btw?
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 6:54 pm

yessss, hahaha the good ol days!! it reminds me of the time when my family was close & i would always play with all of my cousins at my grandma's house haha. those were fun times.

theodora is cool, she's sweet. i like her! why, what's up? what about you?
Back to top Go down
Robbie Mercer

Robbie Mercer

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 7:10 pm

I think she’s pretty cool and I was talking with her and she mentioned how you’re pretty cool and obviously I think so too. Maybe the three of us can get together and talk game? I feel like right now there are two “sides” - the Steak side and then the Doja side. I think if either side takes the other one, that side has the potential to get far in the game and I think it might be best to prepare for that before it could happen. Theodora seems like a smart person and so do you. I am not the best but I hold my own haha. I think between the three of us we can really do some damage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Robbie   This room is for Blossom & Robbie - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Blossom & Robbie
Page 6 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next