Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hilary & Blossom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Blossom

Blossom

This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 8:51 pm

and same here, i will never vote you out either.

Hilary Banks likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 11:09 pm

hey girl, so Amber's up! I really hope that I could have your vote to stay. Again, I'm not a threat to your game because the jury hates me. If there's anything I can do to ensure your vote for me to stay, please let me know <3

Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 11:15 pm

Thanks girl I am really thinking about all scenarios so I need more think time
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 11:19 pm

just let me know if you're going to evict me, please. i don't want to be blindsided. <3 again, i'm not a threat to win this game because I will never get the votes in the end. Amber has had more connections with everyone in the jury thus far. Literally probably only Madison would vote for me over Amber. Everyone else hates me so please take that into consideration. I was serious when I said I wanted to get to the end with you and Max. I think us three in the end together evens out the playing field bc the other three have definitely had more connections with everyone in the jury.

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 11:24 pm

if you and Max keep me this time around, I will give you my word that if I win HOH next week, I will nominate Jason and Theodora. and then if veto is used, I will break the tie to keep whichever one of you is on the block. Jason and Theo are the biggest threats at this point. If y'all keep me, that will be you me and max vs Theo in the HOH, which we would have good chances to win. and if I win, I will nominate the both of them if you guys save me this time.

Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 11:31 pm

We are leaning more towards you staying. Good speech

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 11:34 pm

i hope so. but i do mean it, Hilary. if i win HOH next week, I will not nominate either of you unless the veto is used, and I will break that tie in yours or Max's favor if one of you ended up on the block. <33 this game has been extremely fluid and i would be more beneficial for you and Max than Amber would be.

Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 11:48 pm

Don’t worry it’s looking like you’re safe

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 11:51 pm

really??? Crying or Very sad i hope so Crying or Very sad <333 i swear, you both have my word.

Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 12:58 am

Girl we still are thinking tbh this is tough
Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 12:58 am

Gonna sleep on this, goodnight!
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 1:01 am

I understand, no worries <3 you and Max both know my plan if I win HOH next round. Y’all will not touch the block, but if veto is used, I will break the tie in y’all’s favor. Goodnight girly <3 I really hope I can wake up to good news <3

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 12:40 pm

Thank you so much for keeping me 😭😭😭💕💕

Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 2:16 pm

You had a MUCH better pitch. Good luck tonight!!

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 2:31 pm

Thanks queen!! Good luck to you as well! I’m a bit busy today, but will be on and off so I will be responding when I can Smile I’ll be here and ready for HoH though when it comes! Haha Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hilary & Blossom
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next