Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hilary & Blossom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 7:31 pm

Hey boo!! Ugh I really thought I had that I can’t
Win a SINGLE comp it’s so embarassing people are probably laughing at me
In jury.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 7:35 pm

hey girl, i didn't think i have that lol i felt like i took forever lol but the way I put Riku for number 6, lmao idk how got someone else from another season lmao
Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 7:42 pm

Girl you killed it. I got that one wrong too.
What are you thinking for noms?
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 7:50 pm

you and max sksks

JK JK JK lmao. i'm putting them up. but i wanted to ask, who do you think we should get rid of between the two of them?
Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 7:52 pm

Omggggg my heart
Lmao
Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 7:53 pm

So Jason get me nervous because Yoda told me to work
with him because everyone likes him....and Robbie LOVED Yoda.
So I feel like even he’d have the votes. But Jason is lowkey scary because he’s so emotional

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 7:57 pm

yeah, that's true. i do think that he is probably the biggest jury threat as far as personal connections go. and then theodora bc they seem to like her too and she's won a lot of comps
Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 7:58 pm

Yeah so Theo has the resume
Jason has love from everybody because people walked on eggshells around him
Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 8:14 pm

Sorry last thing but Theo will literally Win the game
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 8:17 pm

i agree lol Theo could definitely win the game. i'm just going to be open with my thoughts, so hear me out bc i want to know what you think.

next round, i can't compete in HOH, so i only have the POV to save myself. if i don't win, chances are you/max would save each other before you guys will save me. this is what my thought process is. you're not going on the block together, don't worry, but i'm just wanting to be transparent. we are down to the wire so it's only logical to weigh out every option.
Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 8:25 pm

I understand where you’re coming from. Good strategy at the end of the day. Damn ugh this is what gets hard when the game gets down to the wire.
I can’t speak for Max but I know you’re not his target and I think the 3 of us could be F3....whah do you think?
Let me know when you have the chance
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 8:31 pm

i'm going to be honest with you, you're not going up. i like you and i would rather be in the end with you than most of these people.

Hilary Banks likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 8:35 pm

Yayy thank you for your honesty! It’s much appreciated!! Tell me how to vote okay and I got your back
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 8:37 pm

just to let you know, before max confirmed his vote, he asked me to make sure you were the renom and not him, had i won this hoh and the veto was used. he wanted to make sure that you were the one on the block. take that as you will.

Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 8:42 pm

Wow....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hilary & Blossom
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next