Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hilary & Blossom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 8:43 pm

Thank you for tell me this. lol this game
Is insane
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 8:48 pm

of course. i had to go back on my word. to him, not you. because he threw his number one ally under the bus, so he definitely would not hesitate to throw me under the bus.
Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 8:48 pm

That’s insane. This was today?
Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 8:49 pm

It hurts lol this game can be brutal
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 8:54 pm

yes, it was last night right before you guys voted. he made sure you would be my renom had i done Jason/Theo and say Jason or Theo won, he wanted to make sure you would be on the block. that's what sold him to keep me over Amber.
Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 9:02 pm

Woww LOL i can’t thank you enough!!! Honestly thank you girl. Smh I am in shock but it is what it is
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 9:12 pm

yeah, you can do what you will with it. idk if he's told you or if he's denying it, but yeah, that was the last factor in my pitch that convinced him to keep me.
Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 9:14 pm

lol yeah it’s denial but I believe you. And Robbie liked it and that’s his way of telling me it’s gotta be true

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 9:28 pm

yeah, we're almost done with the game so you will see it for yourself when the games ends. like, i get it, he was looking out for himself, but if I considered someone to be close to me, I would want to know if they were doing that.
Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 9:39 pm

100% well theo has never said anything about you so there’s that

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 9:45 pm

good luck in veto, girl <3
Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 9:47 pm

Thanks girl you too!!
Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 10:51 pm

Ugh I’m scared what’s gonna happen
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 10:53 pm

i'm pushing for her to keep it the same. just state your case to her. tell her you'll vote however she wants.

Hilary Banks likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 10:55 pm

Ok thanks

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hilary & Blossom
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next