Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hilary & Blossom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Blossom

Blossom

This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 11:48 pm

i'm sorry hilary. at this point, i literally have been fucked over plenty of times by people i thought i could trust (not saying you fucked me over). Max didn't want you put up, so why would he do that now? he's essentially deciding whether you get to use your extra votes or Yoda uses his extra votes.
Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 11:50 pm

I get it it’s hard for me to trust anyone!!! That’s why I’m alone. And if they both get saved like it’s me on the block going home. I love this game and it’s just entertaining and fun for me.
Blossom you know I’m alone you could use me you know? I would really appreciate your vote
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 12:04 am

i definitely agree. realistically, do you think it's possible you can stay? do you know how Yoda and Jason are voting? that's really who controls majority this week if he does have an extra vote.
Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 12:06 am

I’m trying to campaign but it’s hard because everyone seems to have a relationship with Robbie so I genuinely can’t tell
Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 12:31 am

Blossom I only need 2 votes and max can break the tie!!

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 12:32 am

Please girl you know I know drama lmao let me join your team let me help you take people down!!! I’ve been so bored because no one is working with me give me this chance

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 12:33 am

I am going to work soooo hard to win HOH and you won’t touch the block! I was literally 1 point behind max and that because I didn’t know Sindys last name! I am typically a point behind everyone. Once we get there comp threats out we can all win stuff max too!

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 12:39 am

yeah, i get you. i'm really sorry if i fucked up and this sends you home. i wish people came to me with this new info sooner so i would've been able to process everything and make a decision based on that. it's hard to consider new info when you're on a time crunch. but i'm giving you my word that i am keeping you even if i'm in the minority.

Hilary Banks likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 12:41 am

amber promised me that she would vote my way if i saved her so i just told amber to vote him out, so those are two votes if she stays true to it. <333
Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 12:43 am

Girl you are not in the minority!! Trust me I am sooo ready to take down this house!! This will literally be iconic!!! I only have you and max I had Reggie way back when but even that was dicey. And Brenda put her own alliance first so I’ve never been anyways #1

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 12:47 am

period, i know Max might be mad at me, which is understandable, but i really would love to work with both of you moving forward. we should definitely request a room after this eviction.
Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 12:49 am

Omgg yes if i survive this vote! Once max sees you kept me like it’s done and trust is there along with whoever else voted to keep me! It’s final 8 but better late than never

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 12:51 am

ugh i really wish i knew about these damn powers, i completely understand keeping it to yourselves, but had i known sooner, that would've definitely made me feel waaaaay more comfortable not using the veto this round. but again, Amber said she will vote Robbie out, so with my vote, that's 2 votes.

Hilary Banks likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 12:52 am

i mean, i've always looked after you bc i know you and max were close, so i've always had your back by association haha. do you know how yoda will vote? if he does have an extra vote and uses it against you, mine and amber's votes won't be enough.
Back to top Go down
Hilary Banks

Hilary Banks

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 12:55 am

Baby Yoda said he is keeping me...I hope it’s the truth!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hilary & Blossom   This room is for Hilary & Blossom - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hilary & Blossom
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next