Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Max & Blossom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Blossom

Blossom

This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 8:14 pm

well when i was hoh and both vetos were used, pretty much the majority of the house were pushing me to put her up. i talked to her about it though so she knows. but period, i'm glad you're safe Smile i think i should be ok, but we'll see. i like to wait til the announcement is made haha
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 8:40 pm

i’m confused. those aren’t the people who were pushing her to go up are they??
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 8:49 pm

no? lol they both weren't, but maybe hilary is mad at robbie for trying to flip the vote to save Nick instead of Hilary? that's what she said in her speech or at least what i got from it.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 8:51 pm

ok hilary just told me to win hoh and save robbie lol i dont know what she is thinking....

who were the people who said her name? let's get her back on THAT track
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 8:54 pm

wait what? wdym she told you to win hoh and save robbie?
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 8:55 pm

win veto and save robbie lol

who were the people who wanted hilary to go up? we have to get her to target them instead
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 3:51 pm

wait, if she wants you to save Robbie, how come she nominated him? lol and i'm pretty sure i told her, but let me go look at our messages.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 4:17 pm

i have no idea hhahah she said she messed up
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 4:33 pm

wait what? she regrets her noms? fuck sksks that sucks. do you think someone pushed her to do it?
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 5:21 pm

i literally have no idea what goes on behind the scenes in this game aklfjlekffslf

im just trying my best to win veto and we will go from there i guess
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 7:22 pm

upon my own thinking/reflection i think she nominated robbie because he voted her out over nick and theo because she nominated her but i dont think either had bad intentions. it sucks theo used her as a pawn

but is maybe realizing that neither of them are super connected in the game? i don't know blossom i don't know i just know i want an HOH hahaha

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 10:48 pm

yeah, i guess that would make sense. now that you mention it, it was the easiest noms for her bc she has easy reasons. sorry i haven't been on all day since there wasn't a comp today lol how are you??
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2021 11:53 pm

i’m doing alright haha mad that i wasted actual time on this story just for theo to sweep but i’ll live! dont want to win too many comps anyway haha

also what do you think of a private room for me you baby yoda and theo? we all are working together more or less so might be helpful to have a room for us?
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 1:23 am

Haha my bad, I haven’t been on since we didn’t have another comp today so I wanted to take a break from the forum. And looks like it’s been made already, but I’m glad it is haha do we have any idea what the renom is?
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 02, 2021 12:07 pm

hello!!!!!! and yes theo made it last night. i think it'll be a solid group

and yes im sure u saw renom by now since this is so delayed

how are you? hows 2021 treating u so far?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Max & Blossom
Page 10 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next