Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Max & Blossom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Blossom

Blossom

This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 5:28 pm

i am definitely down for it. so when i end up not putting you up after the veto, i'm just going to say that everyone mentioned your name to me, so it's smarter to keep a house target. i will just say that to appease them. i will say tho that theo, yoda, and robbie have all mentioned they like you, so i suggest you continue doing what you're doing with them. they could possibly be people we could work with together.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 5:29 pm

and as far as who wants you backdoored, literally everyone except those people i mentioned above^ and madison.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 6:03 pm

ok yes i like theo yoda and robbie i’ll try to keep chatting with them. i think we could definitely do something with them. lemme start replying to madison more LOL

why am i so threatening to the others? do any of them say what their reasoning is?

also again thank you so much for keeping me safe i really appreciate it blossom and have your back. i want to go far with you. i’ll start pulling out some HOH wins for us i promise haha i’m trying

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 6:09 pm

i think people are afraid of you bc you were able to win and save yourself. plus you were attached to steak so everyone throws your name out bc it saves them. and i really hope you can pull out a win. sksk it would really help me bc all these ppl want me to backdoor you, but i would not do that to you, plus i would be doing their dirty work.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 6:17 pm

i literally got roped in with an impostor lmfao it’s not fair and i blame production for ruining my game. but no i def feel good with theo and i think you two are good too and she’s good at comps so i’m really going to be gunning for the next one! baby yoda needs to get a win too >Sad

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 6:31 pm

yeah, you good with yoda too? i like him a lot. he's told me he likes you too. so that's definitely something we could maybe bring up.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 6:45 pm

yes hahaha i always want to chat with him much like I want to chat with you about my personal life but i get too worried that i will give things away hahah and won’t remain anonymous
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 6:54 pm

no yeah, i definitely understand that haha and i feel that bc i'm the same way. also, pls keep this between us. but if doja is up on the block for eviction, i can count on your vote right? i'm worried that brenda will use her veto for one of my noms, so if she does, i won't have a choice but to put Doja up.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 7:15 pm

1000000% she can go. you have my word and i won’t tell anyone else about the plan. u have my full support this week

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 7:28 pm

ok sounds good. thanks max, i really appreciate you <33 how are you doing btw?
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 11:01 pm

i had a pretty nice day and now i am watching the news with my mom and getting so stressed. the world that we live in, esp. amerikkka, makes me so sad Sad hahah i need to get up and go take a shower

how are you blossom?

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 11:28 pm

social queen winning this... congrats Very Happy and thanks again for safety
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 11:39 pm

oh, tell me about it :/ i hate watching the news because of it. and thanks king <3 you're safe this week. hopefully you get picked to play veto and if i can, i'll throw it to you.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 12:18 am

yes i will try to win really hard if i get to play but i think most of the house will also not fault you for not doing their dirty work. in the long run it wouldn’t benefit you. and i think they know that

how are you though btw?
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 12:20 am

i'm doing well, just hanging out. trying to respond to everyone lol. these people are crazy sksk what about you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Max & Blossom
Page 6 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next