Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Max & Blossom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Blossom

Blossom

This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 10:09 pm

omg king!! im so sorry, just got home not too long ago, but omg you're killing the pov!!! periodddd
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 10:13 pm

haha thanks! hopefully jason will stop playing the game for everyone else and start playing for himself now <3

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 10:20 pm

congrats king!!! you did that!!This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 2 Tenor

and true! lol i had no idea he was putting you up. do you know what he's thinking?
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 8:00 pm

hey, how are you doing?
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 8:16 pm

Hi sorry I wasn't active today and then lost HOH and went back off but now I am back hahahha I am doing alright. I can't believe Christmas is in two days

How are you? Do you h ave any idea what Theodora is doing?
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 8:29 pm

hey, no worries!!! honestly, i'm sure your name is getting thrown out bc of Steak. the 10 person alliance thing was like the worst thing she did bc they're pairing you up with her since you voted with her. i know you're a loyal player so try telling her that. i can tell her too for you. we aren't the closest by any means, but i've talked to her a bit.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 9:22 pm

PLEASE hahah steak has not messaged me since i picked her for veto. i thnk she just wanted me to pick her for her own selfish reasons and now i just feel so lost and alone
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 10:32 pm

thats not good. and thats f*cked up if she did that, wtf!

but yeah, no i believe you. worst case scenario is if she wins.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 12:16 am

hi Very Happy what are you thinking for eviction? also i hope u had a good day <3
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 12:18 am

thanks king! it's been a pretty chill day. what about yours?

and i'm not sure yet, but ive had more convo with nick than tiffany, so thats why im leaning towards. what about you?
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 12:23 am

Hahah I have been a little stressed I am home on winter break and my mom and I do not always get along Sad which makes me sad but oh well

I have sent 1 message with Tiffany and 0 with Nick so I honestly do not care either way hahah. Whatever Theodora wants
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 12:40 am

omg, im so sorry :/ i definitely feel that bc i'm like that with my dad. just know im here if there's anything i can do even if it's just to vent or talk. <3

and yeah, i'm like pretty impartial tbh, but i do like nick more.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:29 pm

Hey king, get anything good?
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 8:28 pm

Hi no I got these hideous pics LMFAO what did you get? How was your holiday?

Also I really appreciate the comments about the venting.. being at home is just not my favorite thing and I am looking forward to the day I can go back to school. I am also here for you <3 Seriously

Also I just caught up on the game... Amber using veto on Doja is such a power move!

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2020 8:39 pm

omg not your profile picture sksksks. and i just got some BBQ$ so im glad it wasn't a punishment haha

and i do mean it, max. i'm here if there's anything at all that I can do, i know what that feels like, believe me.

and yeah that means they're close. what are you thinking for the vote?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Max & Blossom
Page 2 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next