Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Max & Blossom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Blossom

Blossom

This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 12:39 am

hahahahaha, that's true, but you never know in this game.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 12:42 am

haha right i’m feeling weird about this vote. theo said everyone is telling her they’ll evict brenda but now ofc she’s hearing other things and no one is cluing me in it all. but it’s ok bc i already submitted anyway Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 12:47 am

hahaha i'm just going to hope for the best and hope that we can win this next HOH lol
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 2:59 pm

Hey king! How are you feeling?
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 4:01 pm

overwhelmed with life haha i’m busy tonight with some stuff so using my quarantine power before it expires. good luck this week Very Happy please get someone out who is in our way of getting to the end
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 4:26 pm

haha that’s awesome! what does that power entail again? sksk I don’t even remember lol but yeah, I’m trying to win tonight. Also, I was going to say, I think that the game is getting down to the wire and I think that we need to solidify our 4 with Yoda and Theo. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 4:28 pm

i’m gone for hoh pov and eviction haha bye to everyone! i thought we were already solidified so sure! hahaha do you have a lot of bbq cash going into tonight’s auction?

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 4:56 pm

haha not really, i'm sure there are a few others who have gotten money from ppl that got evicted. i haven't gotten anything. but that's awesome!!! haha i'm jealous XDD and yeah, no i mean like just solidifying our 4 as the group we want to go to the end with and all being on the same page.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 5:59 pm

MAX ARE YOU THERE BOO? SKSKS HAVE FUN BEING QUARANTINED HAHAHA <3
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 12:05 pm

whew what a week lol i literally had so much FOMO only being able to watch what was public hahaah. what happened? not gonna lie i am kinda shocked robbie stayed! madison sucks! (no offense to her) haha
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 12:14 pm

I don’t know what’s going on anymore lol I feel blindsided bc I was loyal to Yoda. He never shared any of his plans with me so how am I supposed to know who he is close to. I really could’ve gone home that round and that seriously would’ve STUNG
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 12:23 pm

hahah i hear you but you KILLED that crossword. congrats! i did it alone for fun hahahaha and i couldnt find any random words

what's our plan moving forward then?
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 12:30 pm

Well hopefully I can win this HOH and keep myself safe bc I definitely do not feel safe. I would have to talk to people bc I seriously am lost. What are you thinking?
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 4:17 pm

idk lmao i don't feel close to anyone i've never had power so no one has ever offered me anything. the alliance we had is now broken. i can keep going with the flow and just be someone's final 2 goat hahaahah that's all i got going for me at this rate
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 6:04 pm

Haha just please if you win, pls keep me safe. I don’t feel safe with too many people in this game 😭
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Max & Blossom
Page 14 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 32  Next