Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Max & Blossom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Max

Max

This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 6:48 pm

do you need my help with anything? just lmk
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 6:54 pm

i dont want to assume that youre getting pressure to nominate me but if you are i just want to say i hope you stick with your promise not to nominate me. youve already upset the nick/nicki/people working together and you need to keep me as another target moving forward in this game. and as an ally for you and people like BY

esp with this double eviction it's best to leave me in b/c either i can win hoh (pretty decent at comps) or i can be whoever win's HOH's target

sending u all my love. this is such a difficult week
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 6:57 pm

sorry last message. what if you did doja with amber? u can use reasoning that amber used pov on doja a few weeks ago

and i think ur plan to BD doja would work then because amber would stay?

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 7:13 pm

the way i didn't read this message but i put up doja and amber lmao and i hope your response in that thread was fake bc you know i told you that from the beginning haha
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 7:16 pm

hhahahah yeah it was fake. honestly i think youve stirred up something between other people which is good. i hope they all keep fighting

so we have the votes to evict doja? also amber is dangerous and will need to go sooner rather than later too tbh
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 7:45 pm

Doja is going. Max, Robbie, Nick, Jason, Hilary, Theo, Madison are 7 votes. Hilary said she would use her extra vote. Please please vote her out. They literally all wanted to you be backdoored and I told you that from the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 7:50 pm

it’s been done don’t worry i don’t think we can change votes anyway
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 8:05 pm

not that ICONIC backdoor.... ok!

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 8:31 pm

i can't believe that happened lmao im shook. that wasn't necessarily what i wanted to do, but i guess it's better bc she was a bigger threat.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 8:31 pm

blossom im so sorry i didnt win this HOH Sad i was still fixing when she said there was a winner. i still think we will come out unscathed esp since most people ended up voting how u wanted
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 8:33 pm

i hope so, but we shall see lol it also depends on who wins hoh. i really feel like i might be put up sf;uhgnkljrs.mpr';l
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 8:44 pm

omg no this is kinda best case scenario for us??? lmao

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 9:35 pm

period and we both get to play HOH next week haha.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 9:38 pm

i cant believe its already f13 hahaha congrats to us!

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2020 9:45 pm

congrats haha, i can't believe it either. i like that it is very fast paced though. it's nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Max & Blossom
Page 8 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 32  Next