Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Max & Blossom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Max

Max

This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 7:38 pm

i put buddy THE elf..............................................................................
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 7:39 pm

idk why they give us so much time between noms and stuff at this point

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 7:47 pm

question, who are we wanting to evict between Jason & Theo? you can be honest.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 7:50 pm

there's no way hilary doesn't vote out jason and i'll do whatever u want. if u want me to make it 2-0, i can. if u wanna break the tie/ save theo, u can

but also there's like an 88% chance that theo wins pov LMAO
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 7:50 pm

i am indebted to u
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 7:58 pm

but tbh i know u/ theo have been close throughout this game, but i do think she needs to go tonight if she doesnt win veto

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 8:08 pm

yeah, i actually would rather jason go than theo only because jason would never choose me if he were to win the veto next week. you and hilary would choose each other before me. although theo was the one campaigning against me last round, i can see her being the only person willing to take me if they won veto.

i wouldn't mind theo going, but i just see jason saving hilary or you before me lol
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 8:15 pm

take you where?

who's your ideal f3? i don't get it

there's no way theo takes you to final 2 when you're the only one who could potentially beat her and she wants to win no?
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 8:15 pm

oh but i CAN** LOL vote jason out. it wouldve been harder to do theo anyway because she's never wronged me and ive never went against our alliance
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 8:24 pm

so scenarios:

1. Jason evicted, Theo HOH, Blossom/Max noms, Max wins veto takes himself off, saves hilary, evicts Blossom. (Yours & Hilary's names are interchangeable)

2. Jason evicted. Max HOH, Theo/Blossom noms.

3. Jason evicted. Hilary HOH, Theo/Blossom noms.

would you agree this is what would happen? there's no way you two would pick me over the other.

Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 8:27 pm

no i wouldn't because i don't want hilary in a final 3 with me. i genuinely don't believe i can win 2 parts in the final HOH and take hilary/ hope to win

and if it's you/jason/theo, me, hilary f3 --> everyone takes hilary, i get third
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 8:28 pm

i played a much different game because there's a cash prize in this game and now i've screwed myself over and can only hope for second place

wouldn't you agree?
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 8:33 pm

i definitely feel like you've been way more connected this entire game than you've lead on. lol like i feel like you never really give me info until it's convenient to you lol i'm just being transparent. you were definitely closer to people like Yoda and Robbie than you lead on. if i'm wrong, then i'm wrong lol, but that's definitely what i think. you're also really good at comps!
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 8:33 pm

i've literally thought about this all day hahahah

hilary is in f3 --> everyone takes her
theo is in f3 --> no one takes her
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 8:36 pm

i was not close to robbie i genuinely couldnt stand him hahahah and hilary tried to get me out of targeting him so i said ok and that's why i let theo nom him instead just so she wouldn't be mad

i didnt say i wasnt close to BY. when we created that alliance of 4, that was/ is the only alliance i've had (besides the ones steak put me into)

and if you think i'm good at comps well im sorry to say youve been fooled i literally cannot win against you guys and it's infuriating
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Max & Blossom
Page 24 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next