Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Max & Blossom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Max

Max

This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 2:09 am

NDHXIZZNXUZJZ THATS SO-

wtf would i gain from posting that? she thinks too much about this game. i would love to know which comment would help build my jury case 😭 i’ll ask her tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 2:12 am

SKSKSK “she thinks too much about this game” 😂😂😂😂
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 2:13 am

😩😩😩 lemme post another meme tomorrow and see if she says anything to u dvzjzjks
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 2:17 am

LMAO deal. 😂 you’re funny lol
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 2:19 am

i know *eye rolling emoji* it’s too bad no one in this damn house ever gave me a chance or wanted me to be me 😂

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 2:20 am

i also was genuinely not doing great mentally at the start of the game hahah which i think i revealed to u

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 2:24 am

Yeah, no, I was just going to say, let’s forget about this game for a second, and just wanted to tell you that I do really like you and have gotten good vibes from you, and hopefully we can stay friends after the game. I wanna hear more about you bc you seem like such an intriguing human being and someone I would like to get to know better on a personal level outside of the game

Max likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 2:26 am

I also think Steak kind of really fucked you and Hilary over from the start and made it harder for everyone to want to work with you in the beginning. I wanna ask you a question, when you used your quarantine power, did you know what Yoda was about to do?
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 9:30 am

an intriguing human being... thank u

also no what was BY doing when i used my quarantine power? i only used it because i had a meeting during hoh that night

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 12:05 pm

hahaha that’s when he won HOH and put me up lol
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 12:24 pm

i literally didnt think BY was ever going to try to win an HOH LMAO so no

the way he went on a power trip and took madison out hahahah also why'd you give robbie the HOH instead of building trust with me?
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 1:12 pm

I thought I could trust Robbie to make the move without him trashing me in the process. He told me that Nicki wasn’t mad at me during that round so he thought I was setting him up, which was why he trashed me. Nicki wasn’t mad bc we barely had convo between us & I was honest with her.

At the time, I didn’t know who you would target tbh lol
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 1:16 pm

LMAO you could've just said "will you put up brenda and nicki if i give you hoh" and i wouldve said "yes thank you for HOH" and that would've been that. robbie really took it and threw u under the bus
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 1:21 pm

I know, exactly! He’s a piece of shit for that lol I didn’t know where your head was at, bc again, I get like you never really gave me any substantial game info, which was why I didn’t know what you would do lol i should’ve been more open about it, but honestly, in this game, it’s been really hard to trust anyone bc it’s been pretty damn fluid
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 1:47 pm

what game info was i supposed to have hahahaha

ideally, who do u want to go home tonight. it's ok if u say me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Max & Blossom
Page 28 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next