Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Max & Blossom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Blossom

Blossom

This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 1:17 am

Even if I put her up, she would have taken herself off? If that’s what you’re talking about lol
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 1:20 am

no this whole game
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 1:21 am

what do you mean? Lol
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 1:25 am

explain it to me lol i might very well be a jury member so like what was ur gameplay u know?
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 1:26 am

i’m genuinely curious dbzkssjjx i’m not being mean
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 1:36 am

yeah, well I was loyal to ppl who were loyal to me. I played the middle until I couldn’t. I legit was loyal to Robbie and Baby Yoda, but Robbie brainwashed him bc Robbie was trying to take some heat off of him. Doja and Brenda made a girls alliance with like 7 of us I think, but I always knew they weren’t loyal to me bc they would only talk to me when it was time to vote. they offered me nothing, but expected me to be loyal. I was loyal to Robbie and Yoda, but I knew Robbie was trying to make amends with Brenda & co by throwing me and Theo under the bus. Even in the beginning, people were linking us. I’ve been loyal to her, and maybe it’s been to a fault, but she hasn’t turned her back on me, aside from last round. But I made my noms based on who I thought wouldn’t take me this next round.

Robbie admitted and apologized for doing what he did (used the veto on Nick) he was telling me he wouldn’t & then proceeded to fuck me over again by telling Yoda that I wanted Robbie to go after Nicki and Yoda, which was not the case. I wanted him to go after Nicki and Brenda. With Nicki being the target. With the Brenda vote, mind you, Yoda has already shown signs he’s losing trust in me, and Robbie just screwed me over twice, so i genuinely didn’t know how the votes were going to turn out. Yoda made me out to look like a liar and gave Brenda hope, but I didn’t know how Robbie (&madison) we’re going to vote. I was loyal to you, Theo, Robbie, and Yoda from the beginning. Robbie and Yoda clear went against me. So it was you and Theo left that I truly considered myself to be working with. Everyone else, even including Amber bc we were not that close up until her HOH & when we were put up together, were people that I had less connections with.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 1:37 am

And it’s fair to ask. Even if you don’t become a juror, I want someone to at least hear my side of the story bc I’ve been made out to be this villain, and I’m not saying I’m completely innocent, but I’m not who they’ve made me out to be lol
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 1:51 am

omg ?? i can’t wait to use this all for my f2 speech to show how informed i was 😂

who did u talk most LT gameplay with because it clearly wasn’t me? and were u shocked theo used veto?
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 1:54 am

wait also why the sudden commentary on how i’m playing the game and how i’m better than i lead u all to believe? where did that come from?
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 1:57 am

What is LT? And it was you and Theo. Lol again, even if I put her up, she would have won veto. I was shocked that she was using the veto bc she’s been against Hilary this entire time, so I didn’t want her to switch it up and vote her out instead of Jason.

And lmao, idk how much that really helps your case if you make it there, but go ahead 😂😂 you’ve done a pretty good job yourself! no matter how the four of us got here, we accomplished something 18 other people couldn’t.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 1:58 am

Theo. she was telling me that you’ve been downplaying how connected your were to people and that you were using the rating thing you did to show the jury your gameplay
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 2:00 am

wait a sec lmao
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 2:01 am

Blossom wrote:
Theo. she was telling me that you’ve been downplaying how connected your were to people and that you were using the rating thing you did to show the jury your gameplay

i literally saw this as a meme on twitter and thought it’d be funny dvzjzzjzhz no one even liked it at first and it has nothing to do with jurors at all. not everything is about the game

ew i feel so bothered that she’s interpreting that as gameplay and running it back to u

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 2:04 am

she threw me under the bus to u?

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 2:05 am

yeah lol that’s what she told me. I can definitely see if that was the case, but I’m taking your word for it. I didn’t think much of it lol it’s cute.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Max & Blossom
Page 27 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32  Next