Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Max & Blossom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Blossom

Blossom

This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 2:12 pm

Ideally, anybody but me if I’m honest lol I just really want to survive tonight.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 2:13 pm

and idk sksk, I feel like you were closer to ppl that you made it seem like haha
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 2:26 pm

Blossom wrote:
Ideally, anybody but me if I’m honest lol I just really want to survive tonight.

i-

you: u never gave me any info

literally why would i this is how u talked to me all season 😂
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 2:26 pm

Blossom wrote:
and idk sksk, I feel like you were closer to ppl that you made it seem like haha

quick! name someone!
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 3:20 pm

lmao, no I didn’t? if you look back on our thread, i definitely told you info lol

Yoda, Robbie mainly, I feel like they told you things you didn’t tell me.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 3:24 pm

oh then i fr don’t pay attention hahaha

i literally don’t think the intention was ever to hide info from u/ i prob just didn’t think it was relevant to take from one PR to another which is why i just wanted that alliance of 4 to succeed. and robbie never gave me any info. he always asked questions without offering anything in return. hilary would always tell me she was telling him things and i said ??? is he telling u anything in return and she was like no. and i was like ok so ur gonna need to stop lmao
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 3:48 pm

Lmaoooo now why would she do that 😂😂😂

But that’s fair. I think it’s pretty clear Robbie was causing a lot of the chaos behind the scenes, stirring the pot, and pinning people against each other. It worked for a couple rounds, but I really was so annoyed with it lol he played a great game and manipulated ppl, but it was definitely super frustrating to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 3:55 pm

lmaoooooooo idk she's funny

pls his tricks didn't work on me and i sAID let's vote him out the first time his ass was on the block but everyone doubled down to save his smug robbie mercer folded arms self. and then AGAIN while i was in quarantine. i was SCREAMING at my laptop

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 5:23 pm

LMAO a lot of shit wasn’t going down that round and I can only imagine what it was like not being able to step in or say anything lmao
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 5:25 pm

BY was so dumb for that week. but then again a lot of weeks were dumb

my singular 1/2 hoh sent robbie home though so i consider me being in power a success LOL

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 6:29 pm

idk, i'm a snake and i played everybody apparently lmao. Baby Yoda was easily manipulated and persuade lol he allowed everyone to get into his ears, but mostly Robbie. there was some kind of emotional manipulation mentioned from both parties. idk how valid it is or if it was made up, but i'm interested in seeing what happened there
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 6:33 pm

yeah there was a weird bond b/w then 2 of them. i didnt like it
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 8:49 pm

good luck tonight in the veto!! if you win, keep me xoxo <3
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 9:01 pm

u wanna make a deal or not
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 9:09 pm

would you actually do it tho?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Max & Blossom   This room is for Max & Blossom - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Max & Blossom
Page 29 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next