Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Blossom & Theodora

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 12:17 am

I literally do not get it I'm getting freaked out let's talk to amber and hilary
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 12:20 am

i've reached out but neither one has answered.
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 12:22 am

That's fkn weird wtf
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 10:33 am

Hey girl so Amber and Jason told me they kept Robbie, so I’m assuming Hilary will be doing the same. I have a gut feeling that Robbie’s pitch is keep me and I’ll come after Theo and Blossom which is why everyone is down for it. If Robbie put you up, Yoda and Jason can vote you out without getting blood on their hands.
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 10:38 am

I agree. I’m assuming that’s what his pitch is too. Hopefully he doesn’t follow through. If he puts you up with Yoda, I think it’s at least more salvageable than if he puts you up with me, but they’d probably be stupid to do that. I do think Jason and Yoda want me out, but not by their own hand.

I have a power tho so.. if Robbie wins next week I’m using that lol. I think it can save both of us if I use it right sksk

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 10:44 am

Oh, shit ok. Can I ask you what the power entails? Also, Madison just told me to evict her lol idk wtf is going on
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 10:45 am

I’m going to try my best to win HoH tonight so you won’t have to use it and put another target on my back, if you can help me win, definitely do so bc if I don’t, then you’re probably going to need to use it.

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 10:46 am

It’s the co-HOH haha. You’re the only one I’ve told so pls keep it on the DL haha! If you go up, I’ll try to put someone up who would go home next to you.. I just have to figure out who that would be
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 10:48 am

And yeah Madison has no fight this round.. it was funny she called Yoda a weirdo tho.. tea

This is incredibly frustrating because it seems our votes are inconsequential this week
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 10:49 am

Oh shit!!! That is MAJOR!! And can definitely help us both. Just letting you know, at this point, I thought I could trust Robbie and Yoda but that’s clearly stupid to do, so you’re my person in this game. Especially with Madison more than likely getting evicted, you and Max are the only ones I trust.
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 10:55 am

Honestly same, I feel like I only have you and max anymore. I think Jason is tighter with Robbie than I thought, and Robbie and Yoda clearly worked something out
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 10:57 am

I’ve got your back tho, we’ll get through this

People are a grouping us together as a duo for some reason anyway sooo.. let’s just give them a fkn duo if that’s what they want to see
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 10:58 am

Also I still don’t wanna vote out Madison deadass this sucks

Kinda wanna just go against the house and hope Hilary is lying abt her vote tbh
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 10:59 am

I’m so annoyed lol literally so annoyed with everyone in this game. Fuck Robbie. It seems like he literally just fucks me over just to fuck me over. Ugh this sucks. But I think I’m a going to send in my vote to evict Madison.
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 11:01 am

Yeah fair I think that’s best, especially since she basically said to do so

But lol yeah Robbie is a mess and I can’t stand it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Blossom & Theodora
Page 10 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next