Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Blossom & Theodora

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 9:56 pm

yes completely agreed
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 10:47 pm

congrats girl! you did that
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 11:01 pm

ty!!

Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 09, 2021 11:33 pm

Just giving u a heads up, Max and Hilary are going to vote as a block, but they haven't told me what they're doing yet. I think it's going to be a hard sell to keep you because you've shown you're better at comps than Amber, and I think though you may not be well liked on the Jury, I don't think Amber would be a Jury threat either... so it comes down to comps. Also, Amber literally didn't backdoor me last week when she had ample chance to do so, so I don't think it would benefit me at all to evict someone that showed that much loyalty to me. Just being honest, I'm sorry and good luck :/
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 1:25 am

Sksk not them telling me you’re campaigning for me to go lmao I guess, girl. Do you. I’ve been loyal to you from day 1, but go off.
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 1:47 am

I'm telling them pros and cons of what to. I just think at this point it's stupid for me, someone who has one vote, to push a group of two too hard. If I tell them one way, they'll probs just vote opposite anyway. They'd want us at odds because they're a pair and obviously want to make it to the end with one another. But Hilary can't keep Max safe, she's just a vote, so they need people against one another for protection.

Either way, I appreciate you and I have trusted you, but at this point in the game I think it would be stupid for me to bank on people not cutting me in the future. Like, I'm sure you want to win, and a great move for the Jury would be taking me out most likely, even if it's not immediately. Amber is the one person who could have made that move and chose not to, so I feel like I owe her for that, and I also feel like she's not gonna win one of the pivotal comps to do it if she wanted to, you could.

I'm rlly rlly sorry. Honestly, my vote likely doesn't even matter this week, so if you stay, congrats :// I'm rlly sorry either way
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 12:58 pm

You know, it’s funny you mention people cutting you in the future when Amber wanted to backdoor you last round. Yeah, she didn’t do it, but she considered it, whereas I’ve never considered it. I’ve always stayed true to you in this game & would have never campaigned for you to go had you been the one on the block, AND I would’ve never voted you out, but clearly we’re built different 🤧
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 1:15 pm

I mean, she was considering backdooring you too, but I guess it’s fair she had a bunch of options. And again, I’m sorry abt the vote. Still didn’t campaign one way or the other either. I thought I was doing what they wanted, but turns out all they wanted was for us to put each other + Jason up so that Max and Hilary can continue to slip by.

Either way congrats on staying, I’m glad you’re here even if ur mad at me, u deserve to be here
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 1:23 pm

Girl, I’m not mad, this is a game. I don’t take anything personal. But that’s another reason why I was shocked by you bc it’s pretty clear that that’s what they wanted, you me and Jason to go after each other so they can slip by and get to the end when us 3 have played better games than them. I just was taken aback, bc again, I would’ve never done it to you. & Amber knew that I knew she wanted to backdoor me. Lol
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 1:39 pm

I just thought amber had been playing a worse game than you anyway, and that they’d be content with her going after Jason as well. You have no idea how tight lipped they were with me last night, Max actually told me he was going to bed and going to sleep on the decision, when he’d clearly already voted. I agree the three of us have played better games than them. I think if I win HOH, I’m putting up Max and Hilary, one of them comes down, I’m putting up Jason. I won’t make the same mistake twice, but if you’re going after me now I understand, but they vote together, and the only way to ensure someone goes home is for Hilary to be up for max to not vote her out, or mad to be up
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 2:30 pm

Well I’ve already told you you’re the only person left that I trusted after getting screwed over by Robbie and Yoda, and I have yet to go back on that. I haven’t gone back on my word with anything that I’ve told you. It’s a shame that Max & Hilary could end up being the last two standing bc they have the three of us coming after each other while they stand back & watch us three go at it.. If anything, I would be down to battle it out with you and Jason in the end bc I think the three of us deserve it most. I would rather lose to you or Jason in the end than Max or Hilary.
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 2:45 pm

I agree, I’m really sorry again. I’d much rather go against you and Jason as well. Preferably Max can go next, and then we can decide from there if we want Hilary or Jason to stay. I don’t want to give them what they want, so I think that’s the best thing.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 4:46 pm

I feel the same way. Listen, we would be lying if we sat here and said we didn’t consider every option possible. We have to with every decision we make. I’m not mad, it’s a game, you gotta do what you think is best for you, but maybe we can talk to Jason and see how he feels about it
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 4:54 pm

I’ve actually been talking to Jason and he seems very on board with the notion of getting Max out. He told me he thinks Max threw the puzzle comp so that Jason could get blood on his hands. Idk if I’d believe that, but who knows. I do believe Max feels oddly safe this late in the game, and it’s because he can always rely on Hilary.

And yeah I agree, I think you and I both know that this is just a game, and at the end of the day we have to do what we think is right for our games, even if sometimes it’s not the right move.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 4:59 pm

Yeah, he mentioned that to me as well. If you or I manage to win HoH, maybe we can get a room together or use the one with Yoda & discuss the possibilities. The three of us in the end battling it out would give the ending that this season deserves tbh lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Blossom & Theodora
Page 16 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next