Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Blossom & Theodora

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Blossom

Blossom

This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 1:59 pm

Exactly! Which just goes to show, again, that he’s a pathological liar & will only ever do what’s best for him without regard of his allies. Fuck him. That’s not someone who we can trust. He’s proven time and time again that he can’t be trusted. And I could definitely see him putting the both of us up if he wins an HOH bc who else would he put up? I feel like you and I are the only ones that aren’t afraid to take that shot at Robbie. Methinks we need to solidify our 4 with Yoda & Max. Maybe bring Hilary in to make 5. Then take the rest of them out.
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 2:34 pm

I completely agree. Every time I think we can trust him, I find out more shady shit he's doing, and he keeps being aggressive and snappy lmfao. I'd be down for that tbh, I wanna talk more to Max and make sure he's on the same page, lowkey, I kind a love Hilary too so I'd be down. Idk if she'd trust me but... I think she's straight up like I've been with her
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 2:59 pm

Ok, that's good. I really think we should even do a 4 with you me Max and Hilary. That could definitely be very beneficial. But I think we should definitely do the 5 with you, me, Max, Hilary, and Yoda. Idk how Hilary feels about you two, but i think at 9, it would be really good to have a 5.
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 3:12 pm

I think 4 would be great, 5 might be a little harder to control lmao, there's so many overlapping alliances tbh it would just leak immediately
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 3:54 pm

Yeah that’s true lmao this season has definitely been really fluid lol it’s made for a really interesting game.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 9:44 pm

do you know what's going on? i have a gut feeling i'm going up for some shit i didn't even do, but whatever. he didn't tell me shit, so that's why i think i'm going up
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 9:47 pm

I think it's gonna be u and Robbie tbh -- He was responding to me more frequently before, but then he got quieter. He seems to be sus because of Robbie's HOH, as if it was your fault he was nommed (even tho it was clearly Robbie's decision)

I've been trying to say Amber and Madison are good pawns, and tried to push Robbie has a power b/c he lied to me and said he gave his money to Zach and such, so I think he wants to either BD him, or at the least target him
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 11:58 pm

Congrats on veto!!
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 11:58 pm

what the hell are you thinking for this vote.. I'm confused as hell because I thought Robbie would just go easily, but instead everyone seems to be teetering and I'm confused abt it.
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2021 11:59 pm

Jason and Yoda and ALLEDEGLY Hilary with her double vote would like Madison to go..?? I'm going to talk to Hilary!
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 12:00 am

yeah i have no fucking clue what's going on, and i'm afraid that might mean you and i are the targets, which would not be good.
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 12:02 am

Agreed, but also would Robbie come after us? I don't get why he wouldn't just come after Yoda
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 12:05 am

yeah, i don't either. you haven't put him up, have you? so he shouldn't have reason to gun after you right?
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 12:13 am

I never have lmfao, I think I'm good with him, but it's freaking me out that Yoda, who just got publicly called out, does not seem to want Robbie out? Like?? Make it make sense?
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 12:15 am

i'm so confused. are they working together? or what the hell is going on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Blossom & Theodora
Page 9 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next