Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Blossom & Theodora

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 10:55 pm

CONGRATS!!!
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 11:07 pm

thanks queen. i think i'm going to save Amber.
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 11:08 pm

ok so hilary has an extra vote and Yoda has another extra vote floating around.

hilary, her extra vote plus you = 3 votes

and then even if BY and jason vote amber out there's yoda uses his, that's three, max breaks the tie to get rid of robbie, which is perfect
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 11:36 pm

i don't understand why max is saying hilary will go bc Yoda has an extra vote....why can't he just put yoda up to make sure robbie goes?
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 11:40 pm

I literally don't get it like... Just put Yoda up and the votes for Robbie to go are secured

I'm rlly agitated rn because Max is blaming me for your veto use, and I literally had no part of it?
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 11:41 pm

Like yeah I said it late but I was like "don't use it"

Amber better vote Robbie out
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 1:41 am

hey queen, sorry i haven't been able to respond. i was trying to make sure that Amber was voting Robbie out. and I had Max and Hilary messaging me so i was responding to them.

btw, i'm not opposed to mending things with Yoda, but I will still put his ass up. sksk Probably next to Jason if I win HOH.
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 1:42 am

No worries!! Amber seems to be in agreement that Robbie has to go. I don't always trust her but I think we can count on it
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 1:44 am

Jason and Yoda noms would be pretty dope. Yoda has too many allies, and Jason is playing one of the best games in my opinion. Hopefully now if Robbie is cut from him, he'll be less strong.
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 1:46 am

I think you voting the way Max wants will def help you with him. Ik ppl r mad at you and I sooo, we might go up in the future, but uhh if we're being paired up, may as well fight this shit out together. You and I are always on the same page, and we can benefit each other as the house targets sksk.

I think you should at least try to mend with them all. Doesn't matter if you go back on it later
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 1:48 am

yeah, agreed. i would really hope that they don't pair us up, but at this point, there's really no hiding it. i guarantee Robbie's pitch last week was that he would come after the both of us, not after Yoda.
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 1:50 am

I agree lmao, I confronted him abt that actually and asked if coming after me was part of his pitch to Yoda.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 1:56 am

it would be TERRIBLE if we are put on the block together. i literally would rather kms
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 1:59 am

lmaooo pls, we can survive!

I think having Amber on our side is going to be beneficial. Also so many powers are flushed, so by next week, everyone should in theory be rid of powers
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2021 2:01 am

and PERIOD. it's another unanimous vote, but that motherfucker is OUT OF HERE AHHHHHH

This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 12 Tenor

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Blossom & Theodora
Page 12 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next