Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Blossom & Theodora

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 5:01 pm

I’d be down for that! A room with the three of us would be great, we could name it something badass lol. I think the three of us deserve a badass name, we’re certainly the three that have been doing the most all season I think.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 5:04 pm

Agreed lol have you brought up the idea to Jason at all?
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 5:06 pm

Not about the room quite yet, but we seem to be in agreement about wanting max and Hilary otb with max going home

I’ll do that now when he answers my last message
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 5:14 pm

Ok, let me know what he says. I will message him now and try to see what he thinks
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 6:15 pm

Will do.

brb, gotta go eat dinner for my dad's b day lmao

Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 7:35 pm

CONGRATS!! Smile I'm glad Max didn't win lmfao

Jason also seems more than down for a room haha
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 7:35 pm

Max said he submitted in 10 mins and I was like wtf I took 12 sksks
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 7:39 pm

he took 10 mins? lol i did too 10:40. he probably got one wrong lol but i also think he could've thrown it

Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 7:44 pm

He put Buddy the Elf instead of Buddy and wrote MBea Miller I think haha. But damn that's rlly good sksk

Also if u put me up, I completely understand <3 I do think Max and Hilary as initial noms might be beneficial tho so that you can have a better idea of where the vote is. I'm cool with being renom haha, I get it.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 7:55 pm

yeah, he just told me lol anyway, i'm trying to think of next round because obviously i can't compete in the hoh so i only have the veto to compete in and save myself.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 7:59 pm

max and hilary just told me that they want jason gone.
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 7:59 pm

Okay that makes sense. If Max and Hilary are together next round tho, think about it: me OR Jason win, we put up Max and Hilary. If Max comes down, he votes to save Hilary no matter what, and by default, you would go. If Max is gone NOW, that problem doesn't exist.
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 8:00 pm

Blossom wrote:
max and hilary just told me that they want jason gone.

ok interesting lol.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 8:06 pm

yeah, well i'm definitely putting jason up. i told max and hilary that i would put you up next to jason if they voted to keep me. that was my pitch, which i think is a pretty obvious pitch lol

but again, at this point, you've made a move against me. i haven't done it once in this game, so how can i trust that if you were to win veto next week, that you would save me and not evict me when you just tried doing it this last round?
Back to top Go down
Theodora Crain

Theodora Crain

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 10, 2021 8:09 pm

Yeah lmaoo a very valid pitch

And that's also fair. But I think what I've come to realize is that Max is the bigger jury threat here, and also Max is very fast. I think you're very fast as well, but when you two have similar comp abilities AND Max's social game has been gaining traction, I think it would make more sense for me to logically take you instead of him in the scenario of choosing next round.

I don't play this game with emotions, so I'm only going to give you my logic, and that's the truth. I think you'd have a good pitch against me because you've survived when I've wanted you out, and you're winning pivitol comps. But I think Max has an even better pitch and a better chance at votes from social game alone. You've pissed off jurors, Max has been sassy at most, but people like an underdog (lol dog). But yeah, so that's my reasoning for saying I would not take another shot at you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Blossom & Theodora   This room is for Blossom & Theodora - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Blossom & Theodora
Page 17 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next