Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hange & SZA

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24
AuthorMessage
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

This room is for Hange & SZA - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & SZA   This room is for Hange & SZA - Page 24 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 9:08 pm

And let me guess,,, the other initial nominee is Beast?
Back to top Go down
SZA

SZA

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & SZA   This room is for Hange & SZA - Page 24 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 9:38 pm

oop but yeah thats what im thinkinh for a replacement. im not too sure yet who the replacement will be i want to see how the week plays out first then think of a final replacement.
Back to top Go down
SZA

SZA

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & SZA   This room is for Hange & SZA - Page 24 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 10:31 pm

congrats! if anyone had to come off im glad it wasu !
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & SZA   This room is for Hange & SZA - Page 24 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 10:32 pm

<3 thank youuuuuu

SZA likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & SZA   This room is for Hange & SZA - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 3:50 am

Before I go to bed, I made the move that was best for my game this week and I’m STILL in love with you personally <3 No hard feelings on my end :p
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & SZA   This room is for Hange & SZA - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 7:41 am

When I wake up, you wanna talk through some things? Like, game things and what our futures could look like?
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & SZA   This room is for Hange & SZA - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 6:41 pm

I want to get Beast out- I do, but you and Christian are making it extremely hard to flip when you two refuse to respond to my DM's about our futures in this game
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & SZA   This room is for Hange & SZA - Page 24 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 8:04 pm

Yknow, I'm willing to come to a deal with you- if that's what you want
Back to top Go down
SZA

SZA

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & SZA   This room is for Hange & SZA - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 4:29 pm

hiii, i was busy but im here now
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & SZA   This room is for Hange & SZA - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 4:30 pm

Oh sorry, deal is off the table after everything that has transpired since
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & SZA   This room is for Hange & SZA - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 4:31 pm

Since I offered it* lol
Back to top Go down
SZA

SZA

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & SZA   This room is for Hange & SZA - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 7:39 pm

oh- LOL ok-
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & SZA   This room is for Hange & SZA - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 11:08 pm

I do this for every evictee that I vote to evict, so please don't thin this is disingenuous, I have no more reason to lie, and for the lies I did tell- I only told them so I can go farther as a player.

Here's the goodbye message I already submitted when I submitted my vote:

I vote to evict SZA.

Sorry SZA! You came for me, but I have no hard feelings. And before you ask, yes, I would be saying this if I was on the opposite end of this and if I were going home- I love you and who you are- which is so much more than I can say to a lot of others in this house <3 I truly enjoyed every moment with you, even if you and I ended up going for each other, even if we got a little snarky, rude, disingenuous, or combative at times, but at the end of the day- I want to see you next week! I truly want to link up with you in the post-season.

Hange
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & SZA   This room is for Hange & SZA - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 11:09 pm

And here's where I kiss your ass out the door: You truly were the better player, you didn't need to win competitions to go far whereas I did need to win. End of story, you already have the characteristics of a winner.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & SZA   This room is for Hange & SZA - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 11:11 pm

You can choose to ignore this if you want, but I'm going to tell you that I wont fight with you out the door, I value you too much for that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & SZA   This room is for Hange & SZA - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hange & SZA
Page 24 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24