Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hange & Skeeter

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 1:04 pm

i feel like you're privy to so much information from that side that you don't really share with the group. like if we're supposed to be a group, there's really nothing important that you share. it just feels like i'm being left out in the dark... and i don't like that feeling. how would you feel if you were a part of a "final four" that literally told you nothing?
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 1:07 pm

I'm sorry you feel that way, but I only say what's important... I hear a lot, yeah, but most of it is insignificant- Hottie and kelly are after April and Rob (to my knowledge) so i thought it would be the easiest decision for me and one of the available options for the babes to rid of Adam so it's 2v2
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 1:11 pm

And I know it doesn't feel like it to you, but from my perspective, things have been going ROUGH for me... I haven't been on the right side of the vote the majority of this game (the only one I regret is you)

Like, every week I've lost someone who would have fought for me over someone who would have put me up- like Adam, so I really needed to at least improve my game just a little bit this week. I know it's the "hange is in a good position", I certainly thought that too, but things took a turn when I was nominated and because of that + me losing people who would have gone after people who went after me (adam), I feel on the outs of everyone rather than just an alliance of people I know is keeping me safe, ya feel?

Skeeter Valentine likes this post

Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 1:13 pm

did they confirm they have the dpov? i know someone over there has it. it's pretty clear about what's going on. i just need confirmation.
Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 1:16 pm

i get you... you and beast are literally in the best position on that side... i literally am out here being hung to dry... it's extremely frustrating having to deal with bullies in the house... and on top of that, somebody is lying directly to your face... it's just draining that's all and i'm not the best one to fake how i feel about situations.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 1:16 pm

I haven't heard anything about the DPOV or the secret HoH... It scared the hell out of me when I was hoh. Though, between you and me, I think Hottie has it, not certain though. She's the type to come after you if you ask her about it, and I've already tried mentioning it (to no avail) so I dont know how to handle things
Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

at least with me, you know exactly what you're getting. you can't say the same about 90% of the people in this house.
Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 1:18 pm

hottie 100% has it. hange, the girl has been BUSY and i need you to really pay attention to how big of a threat she is. stef left her his coin and she probably pooled together some coin with either jackie or kelly... and on top of that... have you seen her post count? that tells the entire story that the girl is EVERYWHERE.

Last edited by Skeeter Valentine on Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hange Zoë likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 1:18 pm

Skeeter Valentine wrote:
i get you... you and beast are literally in the best position on that side... i literally am out here being hung to dry... it's extremely frustrating having to deal with bullies in the house... and on top of that, somebody is lying directly to your face... it's just draining that's all and i'm not the best one to fake how i feel about situations.

I know you feel like you're in the worst position, but you're actually in one of the best ones of the bunch- at least from an outsider's point of view. I haven't heard your name negatively ever and you escaped Stefan's callout post, plus, you also havent won a comp so you aren't a threat to anyone. You're definitely in a better position than you give yourself credit for, though it's always best to expect the worst and hope for the best
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 1:20 pm

Skeeter Valentine wrote:
hottie 100% has it. hange, the girl has been BUSY and i need you to really pay attention to how big of a threat she is. stef left her his coin and she probably pooled together some coin with either jackie or hottie... and on top of that... have you seen her post count? that tells the entire story that the girl is EVERYWHERE.

1,000% in agreement, she's the next biggest target. Yes it would have been better odds wise to have done it this week... I just dont think I could recover from a blow that Hottie could make to me. My game might be hard-hitting to some, but it's made of glass & paper and I could tumble so quickly
Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 1:22 pm

Hange Zoë wrote:
Skeeter Valentine wrote:

I know you feel like you're in the worst position, but you're actually in one of the best ones of the bunch- at least from an outsider's point of view. I haven't heard your name negatively ever and you escaped Stefan's callout post, plus, you also havent won a comp so you aren't a threat to anyone. You're definitely in a better position than you give yourself credit for, though it's always best to expect the worst and hope for the best

i'll give you that one lol. i don't want to feel like people look at me as a floater though.
Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 1:23 pm

Hange Zoë wrote:
Skeeter Valentine wrote:
hottie 100% has it. hange, the girl has been BUSY and i need you to really pay attention to how big of a threat she is. stef left her his coin and she probably pooled together some coin with either jackie or hottie... and on top of that... have you seen her post count? that tells the entire story that the girl is EVERYWHERE.

1,000% in agreement, she's the next biggest target. Yes it would have been better odds wise to have done it this week... I just dont think I could recover from a blow that Hottie could make to me. My game might be hard-hitting to some, but it's made of glass & paper and I could tumble so quickly

so how thick are you in with that side?
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 1:24 pm

I don't think you're seen as a floater, but It's definitely possible that people think of you as a coaster. Someone who does nothing and survives because they suck- which believe me, is FAR more strategic than it sounds. I really respect people like you's game. You, Jackie, Scooby, and SZA have unironically amazing games
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 1:25 pm

Skeeter Valentine wrote:
Hange Zoë wrote:
Skeeter Valentine wrote:

so how thick are you in with that side?

Thick enough to be seen as a betrayer. I can vote an opposite way, but I cant nominate them without getting the full wrath. I'd really rather not
Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 1:26 pm

i get you have to side where the power is... but you're pretty much saying you'll never nominate any of them in the best interest of the babes... how does that help the "final four" that we all agreed to?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hange & Skeeter
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next