Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hange & Skeeter

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 1:30 pm

i need you to fully be aware of how things look from my perspective. i feel like i'm the only one who's really against that side when push comes to shove. i haven't won anything and that's the only reason why there has been zero action taken. i'm the only one who's really giving full transparency. all i do is give...

Hange Zoë likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 1:39 pm

Skeeter Valentine wrote:
i get you have to side where the power is... but you're pretty much saying you'll never nominate any of them in the best interest of the babes... how does that help the "final four" that we all agreed to?

That's not quite the full scenario, but as someone who has been losing people that would help my own game week after week, I do need to look after my own game at LEAST for one HoH. I haven't had my preferred person evicted since Klaus,

Long story short: I'm willing to help you and make moves with you and the babes, but I cannot be the only one making these moves with these HoH's. I feel as though it's unreasonable to ask me to win all these competitions and put up all your and Veronica's primary targets and then burn all of the other people who aren't even after the Babes.. It would quite literally send me home. I truly am trying to see things from your perspective, but can you please put yourself in my shoes? I'm already a big target. It might not seem like I have the chance to go home, but it is far bigger than anyone thinks
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 1:41 pm

Skeeter Valentine wrote:
i need you to fully be aware of how things look from my perspective. i feel like i'm the only one who's really against that side when push comes to shove. i haven't won anything and that's the only reason why there has been zero action taken. i'm the only one who's really giving full transparency. all i do is give...

Part of that is that it feels the EXACT same way on my end, I end up agreeing with you and risking myself (Like my relationship with Stefan which was partially ruined because I tried sticking my head out for Veronica) in the process. I try, I try so hard and I keep winning these comps, but I NEED others to pull some slack for me here. I HAVE to make safe moves because I'm the only one MAKING moves...

Skeeter Valentine likes this post

Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 1:44 pm

Hange Zoë wrote:
Skeeter Valentine wrote:
i get you have to side where the power is... but you're pretty much saying you'll never nominate any of them in the best interest of the babes... how does that help the "final four" that we all agreed to?

That's not quite the full scenario, but as someone who has been losing people that would help my own game week after week, I do need to look after my own game at LEAST for one HoH. I haven't had my preferred person evicted since Klaus,

Long story short: I'm willing to help you and make moves with you and the babes, but I cannot be the only one making these moves with these HoH's. I feel as though it's unreasonable to ask me to win all these competitions and put up all your and Veronica's primary targets and then burn all of the other people who aren't even after the Babes.. It would quite literally send me home. I truly am trying to see things from your perspective, but can you please put yourself in my shoes? I'm already a big target. It might not seem like I have the chance to go home, but it is far bigger than anyone thinks

the thing is, i didn't ask you to target anyone with your hoh becasue what's the point? you do what's best for your hoh because you won that position... but speaking historically, it's always been in opposition when it came time to vote certain people. it's like every time, when discussions were had about voting... you and beast voted in the best interest of hottie and kelly's side. that's why i feel the way i feel. i really don't know what else to prove to you beast and veronica that i am all in on us but i don't really feel like the energy is being reciprocated currently.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 1:45 pm

I know you want me to see things from your perspective, and I'm looking through and listening to you, but I need someone to look through my lens for a moment... Things are hard for me too .

Now that Adam is gone, I can act in ways that benefit you all more, but the removal of Adam still benefits the Babes overall. Moving forward will be easier because there will be less threats to personal safeties and I can try and protect you both more, but before today it's been very unreasonable in my eyes. I hope you understand, I've stayed quiet about this because I feel like you wouldn't understand, but it truly is just an unfortunate situation that I've been thrusted into. Now that the situation is gone, I can help you all, but that requires HELP and more power. I cant be making these large powermoves alone, which is how I'VE felt. I feel alone

Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 1:47 pm

Hange Zoë wrote:
Skeeter Valentine wrote:

Part of that is that it feels the EXACT same way on my end, I end up agreeing with you and risking myself (Like my relationship with Stefan which was partially ruined because I tried sticking my head out for Veronica) in the process. I try, I try so hard and I keep winning these comps, but I NEED others to pull some slack for me here. I HAVE to make safe moves because I'm the only one MAKING moves...

i understand from this perspective too. that's why i'm not like going off because i know there's give and take here... but i still feel like even early in our agreement with each other, the whole relationship seemed lopsided. so yes, i have concerns about where we all stand with the babes. i'm only human. i literally have no one else. i'm not social like yall... i'm not a part of a large group like yall.

Hange Zoë likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 1:48 pm

Because the people you've wanted home have been going home left and right, I NEEDED this, I feel like we're bickering over simple miscommunications and misunderstandings and I don't want that to escalate

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 1:50 pm

Skeeter Valentine wrote:
Hange Zoë wrote:
Skeeter Valentine wrote:

i understand from this perspective too. that's why i'm not like going off because i know there's give and take here... but i still feel like even early in our agreement with each other, the whole relationship seemed lopsided. so yes, i have concerns about where we all stand with the babes. i'm only human. i literally have no one else. i'm not social like yall... i'm not a part of a large group like yall.

Thank you for proving my point (I'm not trying to be mean, just meaning to come to an understanding) that I too know that it's a give and take, but regardless of me and Beast voting in opposite ways, the outcome ALWAYS BENEFITS YOU. Like I said, the person I've wanted to go home hasn't actually gone home in FIVE WHOLE EVICTIONS... Regardless of the give and take, the outcome is always the one that puts me in a worse off position... I have to make up for those by seeking out people like Hottie, which puts me in DIRECT opposition with your targets... It's so, so wrong, but no matter what, it feels like IM always the one who ends up getting fucked

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 2:00 pm

And like i said, I have no problem sticking my neck out for you and Veronica and Beast, but it all adds up to where, at some point... ONE THING needs to go my way, or I can have ONE PERSON outside of the Babes that I simply CANT nominate... I just need ONE OUNCE of assurance OUTSIDE the Babes because I'm sacrificing so much by winning HoH, winning us safety, by sticking my neck out for you three, I just need a little bit of assurance that I'll be ok for when I do things like that. I'm still willing to work with you for your targets and it wont be an issue now that Adam's gone, but that's what it's been like in the past and I'm really sorry it made you feel that way.

Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 2:01 pm

Everything I've been doing has been to further US, not just you, not just you and Beast, not just me and Beast, not just Veronica and you, not just any configuration... I want to work for US and that means I need to stay in the game to be your shield. I need to stay in the game to win HoH. I cant help the babes if I'm literally evicted

Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 2:04 pm

Hange Zoë wrote:
And like i said, I have no problem sticking my neck out for you and Veronica and Beast, but it all adds up to where, at some point... ONE THING needs to go my way, or I can have ONE PERSON outside of the Babes that I simply CANT nominate... I just need ONE OUNCE of assurance OUTSIDE the Babes because I'm sacrificing so much by winning HoH, winning us safety, by sticking my neck out for you three, I just need a little bit of assurance that I'll be ok for when I do things like that. I'm still willing to work with you for your targets and it wont be an issue now that Adam's gone, but that's what it's been like in the past and I'm really sorry it made you feel that way.

thank you hange. with me, i need to talk things out because keeping them bottled in has potential for resentment. i'm a strong believer in a closed mouth never gets fed so how can i know where you're at with things if i don't ask or voice my concerns? you feel me?
Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 2:05 pm

but i do feel better now that we got that all out.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 2:07 pm

I'm a HUGE person in talking things out before they become an issue, so I'm glad we have these talks. I see you in no worse of a light than I saw you before, you will always be one of, if not, my most honest ally. My DR's will prove that your companionship means a lot to me

Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 2:11 pm

and of course... there's that one vote for adam to stay... clearly someone is throwing that out there to cause paranoia and i'm not buying into it.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 2:17 pm

Exactly. I think the best thing to do is just ignore it XD it's more trouble than it's worth. Whoever threw that is just trying to start shit for no reason with me LOL

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hange & Skeeter   This room is for Hange & Skeeter - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hange & Skeeter
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next