Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Nomination Ceremony #12

Go down 
+10
Kelly Kapoor
Hange Zoë
Veronica Mars
Scooby Doo
Jackie Burkhart
Skeeter Valentine
April Kepner
Christian Hubicki
Hottie
Arisa Cox
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 8:03 pm

SZA wrote:
can i please have a waffle..

yes you may. syrup, hon?

SZA likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 8:03 pm

Skeeter Valentine wrote:
Hottie wrote:
Skeeter Valentine wrote:
Hottie wrote:
It's nice to know you do whatever April tells you. I hope you, April, and Rob enjoyed your circle jerk. You really think you can beat me in veto?? Bye lmao you nasty ass pickle

Sweetheart, this is where you have life completely fucked up. April and Rob had nothing to do with this at all. You have been my target ever since I've clocked you for your phony behavior the first time. Nothing has changed, doll.

And of course, you keep proving me to be correct because you can't help yourself with the name calling. If you want to go back and forth with that, we can totally do that if you wish.

WELL LET'A GO BITCH!!! You wanna call me toxic?? Please honey I am entertaining. You honestly can't relate and you just sealed your fate. You will be out this house before you know it

hottie, you really need to get your lies in order... you actually did call me a bitch first... here's the first time. just stop, hon.

Lmao oh yeah. Well then I stand by it because ...

Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 9 4x6l

Theodora Crain likes this post

Back to top Go down
SZA

SZA

Skeeter Valentine wrote:
SZA wrote:
can i please have a waffle..

yes you may. syrup, hon?

omg yes Very Happy

Skeeter Valentine likes this post

Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 8:05 pm

Kelly Kapoor wrote:
Skeeter clearly we don’t sit back and take crap? You had a disrespectful speech and we didn’t sit there, nod and say “yes master”
Like what do you think this is?

disrespectful speech for calling you both out on your power tripping, disrespect and extortion? did you do heroin before posting this foolishness?
Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 8:06 pm

Hottie wrote:
Skeeter Valentine wrote:
Hottie wrote:
Skeeter Valentine wrote:
Hottie wrote:
It's nice to know you do whatever April tells you. I hope you, April, and Rob enjoyed your circle jerk. You really think you can beat me in veto?? Bye lmao you nasty ass pickle

Sweetheart, this is where you have life completely fucked up. April and Rob had nothing to do with this at all. You have been my target ever since I've clocked you for your phony behavior the first time. Nothing has changed, doll.

And of course, you keep proving me to be correct because you can't help yourself with the name calling. If you want to go back and forth with that, we can totally do that if you wish.

WELL LET'A GO BITCH!!! You wanna call me toxic?? Please honey I am entertaining. You honestly can't relate and you just sealed your fate. You will be out this house before you know it

hottie, you really need to get your lies in order... you actually did call me a bitch first... here's the first time. just stop, hon.

Lmao oh yeah. Well then I stand by it because ...

Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 9 4x6l

see that's the thing, you're such a terrible person you can't keep track of how terrible you truly are. you initiated the name calling.
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 8:19 pm

You are all good people so let's just take a pause & go eat macaroons

Theodora Crain, Skeeter Valentine, April Kepner and Kelly Kapoor like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 8:21 pm

I have to expose Hottie....
Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 8:21 pm

shes a scrappy stan!!!!

so disrespectful...

Theodora Crain, Hange Zoë, Dua Lipa, April Kepner, Hottie and Beast Boy like this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 8:22 pm

LMAO!!! I was about to say Shaggy, Daphne, Fred, and Velma were about to have a funeral sksksk

Theodora Crain, Scooby Doo and Nathan Drake like this post

Back to top Go down
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 8:24 pm

whoever's the phantom disliker, I love my fans equally and I appreciate your commitment!

Theodora Crain and Beast Boy like this post

Back to top Go down
DW

DW

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 8:55 pm

Damn lmao EXTORTION?? 😳😳 Do we need to call in the feds?

Billie Eilish, Theodora Crain, Skeeter Valentine, Scooby Doo, April Kepner and Hottie like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 9:11 pm

WARNING

We love drama, we love entertainment & we love a passionate cast but the comments are getting personal so I will ask that we put a lid on it & move on. We don't want the live feeders getting anyone fired Razz .

In the meantime, go read the fights between Doja Cat & Big Miss Steak in season 6. Those are the fun kind <3.

Love,

Arisa

DW, Billie Eilish, Blossom, Theodora Crain, Doja Cat, Skeeter Valentine, Scooby Doo and like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrotherquarantine.forumotion.com
April Kepner

April Kepner

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 9:13 pm

Arisa said: Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 9 Giphy

Arisa Cox, Skeeter Valentine and Scooby Doo like this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 9:18 pm

OMG!! I remember when I first found out about this game and the first thing I saw was that Big Miss Steak and Doja Cat fought at 3 A.M. the night after Christmas lmao. I knew I had to sign up for this season then <3

DW, Billie Eilish, Doja Cat, Scooby Doo and Dua Lipa like this post

Back to top Go down
April Kepner

April Kepner

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 9:20 pm

Not Doja Cat liking-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nomination Ceremony #12
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next