Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Nomination Ceremony #12

Go down 
+10
Kelly Kapoor
Hange Zoë
Veronica Mars
Scooby Doo
Jackie Burkhart
Skeeter Valentine
April Kepner
Christian Hubicki
Hottie
Arisa Cox
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kelly Kapoor

Kelly Kapoor

Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 6:58 pm

Skeeter Valentine wrote:
Kelly Kapoor wrote:
“Race card”
Lol you using that term says enough.
I’m done with you Skeeter I’m literally not going to interact with you.

i appreciate that. it's better for you because i'm not like johnny/michael/adam and whoever else you two toxic twins have disrespected... i clap back. so it is in your best interest to sit there and shut the entire fuck up, until veto tomorrow.

enjoy your superbowl sunday.

Skeeter stop. You already insulted me by making assumptions that I have a final 2 with Hottie. The least you could do is not message me out of respect.
Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 6:59 pm

Hottie wrote:
Lmao your obsession with me is so fascinating.

not an obsession but i love how highly you think of yourself. it's remarkable.

you and kelly both have this government-subsidized attitude about how to handle people who you have a disagreement with by calling people names and just going out of your way to be complete bitches to people over a game. and now all of a sudden ya'll are professional victims when you get called out for your toxic bullshit... it's laughable.

this is why we are here today, because of YOUR actions and how you treat others. are you both grown ass women? i couldn't imagine really acting like that and calling yourself a grown woman, it's high-key embarrassing for the both of you....

Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 7:00 pm

Kelly Kapoor wrote:
Skeeter Valentine wrote:
Kelly Kapoor wrote:
“Race card”
Lol you using that term says enough.
I’m done with you Skeeter I’m literally not going to interact with you.

i appreciate that. it's better for you because i'm not like johnny/michael/adam and whoever else you two toxic twins have disrespected... i clap back. so it is in your best interest to sit there and shut the entire fuck up, until veto tomorrow.

enjoy your superbowl sunday.

Skeeter stop. You already insulted me by making assumptions that I have a final 2 with Hottie. The least you could do is not message me out of respect.

oh, now you want respect after being disrespectful over the past week? girl, bye. just go eat your superbowl nachos and get off of this post.
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 7:01 pm

I treat everyone with love and respect, doll<3

And I don't do Final 2s. I've never had a Final 2 conversation with anyone.

Okay, I'm done with you now because I have business to handle. Until tomorrow <3

*And curtain*
Back to top Go down
Kelly Kapoor

Kelly Kapoor

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 7:02 pm

Now you’re making fun of my weight Skeeter? You’re truly sick. And we have been nothing but cool during this game and all of a sudden you come at me because some weird internal issues. Idk get it straightened out hun because we care about you.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Kapoor

Kelly Kapoor

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 7:03 pm

Imagine your school seeing a copy of this thread...? Not a good luck just saying.
Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 7:05 pm

Kelly Kapoor wrote:
Now you’re making fun of my weight Skeeter? You’re truly sick. And we have been nothing but cool during this game and all of a sudden you come at me because some weird internal issues. Idk get it straightened out hun because we care about you.

how slow are you kelly?... seriously... this shit is fucking SAD.

like you are really REACHING, DYING to be the victim here... i have no idea how you translated that as an attack on your size, i don't body shame women, sweetheart but nice try.

you literally said you were watching the superbowl...

sound's like you're the one with the internalized weight issues because i never mentioned your weight, darling... perhaps you should work that out yourself. you can carry on now.

Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 7:06 pm

Kelly Kapoor wrote:
Imagine your school seeing a copy of this thread...? Not a good luck just saying.

LMFAO! you're a sad person kelly. not a good look. just saying.
Back to top Go down
Christian Hubicki

Christian Hubicki

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 7:06 pm

Ok everyone calm down it needs to stop now!

April Kepner likes this post

Back to top Go down
April Kepner

April Kepner

this is so messy

Skeeter Valentine likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kelly Kapoor

Kelly Kapoor

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 7:07 pm

Skeeter Valentine wrote:
Kelly Kapoor wrote:

like you are really REACHING, DYING to be the victim here... i have no idea how you translated that as an attack on your size, i don't body shame women, sweetheart but nice try.

sound's like you're the one with the internalized weight issues because i never mentioned your weight, darling... perhaps you should work that out yourself. you can carry on now.

But you just body shamed me? I hope you aren’t pursuing a PHD in women’s studies.
Back to top Go down
Christian Hubicki

Christian Hubicki

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 7:07 pm

Please ?
Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

ARE THE TOXIC TWINS GETTING HUMBLED!??... Both of you spent so much time up there on your high horses, shitting all over people... Shit doesn't feel so good to be on the receiving end of it, does it?
Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 7:08 pm

Kelly Kapoor wrote:
Skeeter Valentine wrote:
Kelly Kapoor wrote:

But you just body shamed me? I hope you aren’t pursuing a PHD in women’s studies.

how the FUCK did i body shame you? are you on BATH SALTS? GIRL?! gather yourself. this is extremely embarrassing for you.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Kapoor

Kelly Kapoor

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 7:09 pm

Skeeter Valentine wrote:
ARE THE TOXIC TWINS GETTING HUMBLED!??... Both of you spent so much time up there on your high horses, shitting all over people... Shit doesn't feel so good to be on the receiving end of it, does it?

Twins? Assuming Hottie and Kelly look a like? Skeeter, this is not it...quit while you’re ahead hun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nomination Ceremony #12
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next