Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Nomination Ceremony #12

Go down 
+10
Kelly Kapoor
Hange Zoë
Veronica Mars
Scooby Doo
Jackie Burkhart
Skeeter Valentine
April Kepner
Christian Hubicki
Hottie
Arisa Cox
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 6:26 pm

April Kepner wrote:
But I literally said "your job must not pay well if you're able to stay on here that long." I don't know her job; she could be a doctor, a lawyer, any other job. It was a harmless comment, I don't think it was "personally attacking someone," as you put it.

Fair enough.

April Kepner likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 6:35 pm

Oh Queen Arisa, I choose ... Hange to play.
Back to top Go down
Hange Zoë

Hange Zoë

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 6:36 pm

Aww, thank you <3
Back to top Go down
Kelly Kapoor

Kelly Kapoor

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 6:36 pm

How the hell this bitch nominate me on Super Bowl Sunday? The disrespect.

Stefan Salvatore and Nathan Drake like this post

Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 6:39 pm

Kelly Kapoor wrote:
How the hell this bitch nominate me on Super Bowl Sunday? The disrespect.

"the disrespect?" you've got to be kidding me. both of yall are literally the embodiment of disrespect. you're sitting here calling me out of my name... are you sure you want to do this with me too? i have enough smoke here for the both of you. im not scared either way
Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 6:40 pm

yall motherfuckers really got me fucked up in here. i'm the right one.
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 6:41 pm

Wahh wahh wahh. You act like I walk around this house calling everyone "bitches" and "whores" and being rude and disrespectful 24/7. If you so botheres by it, self-evict. This is Big Brother. WTF you think you signed up for?

DW, Stefan Salvatore and Nathan Drake like this post

Back to top Go down
Kelly Kapoor

Kelly Kapoor

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 6:42 pm

ALSO WE DONT EVEN HAVE A FINAL 2!!!! You all assume we do because we have black female characters.
Like after all this is done go through our chat of like 4 pages. No final 2 in sight. We have similar characters I guess?!? One was in a reality show. The other was in a dry humored show?
Skeeter please. Be gone and don’t even @ me nasty twit.
Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 6:42 pm

Hottie wrote:
Wahh wahh wahh. You act like I walk around this house calling everyone "bitches" and "whores" and being rude and disrespectful 24/7. If you so botheres by it, self-evict. This is Big Brother. WTF you think you signed up for?

it's big brother, not BIG BITCH... and that's the game that you're playing and that's why i have zero respect for you as a person. you take it there... YOU went there so now the clown has come back to bite.
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 6:44 pm

Skeeter Valentine wrote:
Hottie wrote:

it's big brother, not BIG BITCH... and that's the game that you're playing and that's why i have zero respect for you as a person. you take it there... YOU went there so now the clown has come back to bite.

Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 4 F0113a92072f22ceac184e389fee3195
Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 6:46 pm

Kelly Kapoor wrote:
ALSO WE DONT EVEN HAVE A FINAL 2!!!! You all assume we do because we have black female characters.
Like after all this is done go through our chat of like 4 pages. No final 2 in sight. We have similar characters I guess?!? One was in a reality show. The other was in a dry humored show?
Skeeter please. Be gone and don’t even @ me nasty twit.

girl shut yo dumb ass up. you literally think i'm that fucking stupid don't you? you were never on my side and if push came to shove... you're on the side of hottie's bitch ass so that's why you're here. so you can fuck off too.

nice try with the race card sweetheart... I'M FUCKING BLUE LMAO... just shut the fuck up kelly and crawl back into whatever orifice you crawled out of to make this stupid ass comment. you can go now. bye
Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 6:46 pm

Hottie wrote:
Skeeter Valentine wrote:
Hottie wrote:

Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 4 F0113a92072f22ceac184e389fee3195

maybe it's your breath... i mean being full of so much shit and all, it totally makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Kapoor

Kelly Kapoor

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 6:48 pm

“Race card”
Lol you using that term says enough.
I’m done with you Skeeter I’m literally not going to interact with you.

Last edited by Kelly Kapoor on Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 6:48 pm

Lmao your obsession with me is so fascinating.
Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 6:50 pm

Kelly Kapoor wrote:
“Race card”
Lol you using that term says enough.
I’m done with you Skeeter I’m literally not going to interact with you.

i appreciate that. it's better for you because i'm not like johnny/michael/adam and whoever else you two toxic twins have disrespected... i clap back. so it is in your best interest to sit there and shut the entire fuck up, until veto tomorrow.

enjoy your superbowl sunday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nomination Ceremony #12
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next