Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Nomination Ceremony #12

Go down 
+10
Kelly Kapoor
Hange Zoë
Veronica Mars
Scooby Doo
Jackie Burkhart
Skeeter Valentine
April Kepner
Christian Hubicki
Hottie
Arisa Cox
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kelly Kapoor

Kelly Kapoor

Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 7:18 pm

“I’ve dismissed you”
I can’t even imagine you in real life. I smell privilege and entitlement and it stinks.

Skeeter Valentine likes this post

Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 7:21 pm

Hottie wrote:
I treat everyone with love and respect, doll<3

And I don't do Final 2s. I've never had a Final 2 conversation with anyone.

Okay, I'm done with you now because I have business to handle. Until tomorrow <3

*And curtain*

i love the fake nice role you try to pass off... everyone see's right through your bullshit, love.

you're all sweet and sparkly until someone doesn't agree with you, then they get called all kinds of bitches... you're so fake hottie... still the transactional belle of the ball... only reaching out when you need something. i was right about you from day 1 and you continue to prove me to be correct.

i haven't heard from you since tuesday, february 2nd, when you hit me up considering to use me as a pawn?... remember that?... then suddenly that green light pops on today and you're in my inbox begging me to not put you on the block. you're absolutely pathetic. enjoy your day sweetheart.
Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 7:22 pm

Kelly Kapoor wrote:
“I’ve dismissed you”
I can’t even imagine you in real life. I smell privilege and entitlement and it stinks.

hon, you've already gotten the door. why are you still talking? who are you even? what was your name again?
Back to top Go down
Kelly Kapoor

Kelly Kapoor

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 7:23 pm

Skeeter Valentine wrote:
Kelly Kapoor wrote:
“I’ve dismissed you”

hon, you've already gotten the door. why are you still talking? who are you even? what was your name again?

My name is Kelly Kapoor and do not mess with me!!! I promise you stop talking because I can also not have a life and make 8000 posts clapping right back at you.
Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 7:24 pm

Kelly Kapoor wrote:
Skeeter Valentine wrote:
Kelly Kapoor wrote:
“I’ve dismissed you”

My name is Kelly Kapoor and do not mess with me!!! I promise you stop talking because I can also not have a life and make 8000 posts clapping right back at you.

BRING IT BITCH! DO YOU THINK I'M FUCKING SCARED OF YOUR BITCH ASS?
Back to top Go down
Kelly Kapoor

Kelly Kapoor

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 7:27 pm

Skeeter Valentine wrote:
Kelly Kapoor wrote:
Skeeter Valentine wrote:
Kelly Kapoor wrote:
“I’ve dismissed you”

I can also come at you without all the swear words. Like wow. Calm down why are you yelling?
Back to top Go down
Christian Hubicki

Christian Hubicki

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 7:28 pm

this is getting boring now can we stop

April Kepner likes this post

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 7:29 pm

Guys, drama in a game like this is entertaining however I think the line between the characters we picked in this game and who we really are is being mixed and it’s not cute because it’s turning ugly for literally no reason. This is just an internet game at the end of the day, it’s never this serious to be talking about race, weight and other personal things. Let’s not roleplay our characters too much, it’s making people uncomfortable.

Skeeter Valentine, Christian Hubicki and April Kepner like this post

Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 7:29 pm

Kelly Kapoor wrote:
Skeeter Valentine wrote:
Kelly Kapoor wrote:
Skeeter Valentine wrote:
Kelly Kapoor wrote:
“I’ve dismissed you”

I can also come at you without all the swear words. Like wow. Calm down why are you yelling?

you literally called me a bitch first. are you high, kelly? like seriously are you living in upsidedown land? you don't get to decide when and how to disrespect someone first and then decide when it's over. you'll be as many bitches as i'd like for you to be since you're the one who decided to take it there first. OWN YOUR SHIT! YOU ARE NOT A VICTIM IN THIS EXCHANGE HERE.
Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 7:31 pm

imagine initiating being disrespectful by calling someone a bitch, then playing the victim after said "bitch" claps back on your ass at full throttle... tuh... i'd be embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Kapoor

Kelly Kapoor

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 7:31 pm

And Skeeter is a guy? And you’re calling a female a bitch? Like relax. Take it down a notch please.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Kapoor

Kelly Kapoor

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 7:32 pm

I’m actually uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Christian Hubicki

Christian Hubicki

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 7:33 pm

We all are let’s stop

Veronica Mars and Kelly Kapoor like this post

Back to top Go down
April Kepner

April Kepner

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 7:34 pm

this is so childish. hottie/kelly just accept that you're on the block and move on

Skeeter Valentine likes this post

Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 7:35 pm

Kelly Kapoor wrote:
I’m actually uncomfortable.

you literally called me a bitch first, kelly... and now suddenly you're uncomfortable? accuse me of racism, and body shaming when there's literally nothing in my words that point to either of those things...

you want to talk about being uncomfortable? i'm uncomfortable at the fact that you are trying to use racism and women's issues as a talking point to make you look less vile. it's disgusting, and everyone sees it.

seriously, grow up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nomination Ceremony #12
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next