Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Nomination Ceremony #12

Go down 
+10
Kelly Kapoor
Hange Zoë
Veronica Mars
Scooby Doo
Jackie Burkhart
Skeeter Valentine
April Kepner
Christian Hubicki
Hottie
Arisa Cox
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Hottie

Hottie

Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 6:14 pm

Skeeter Valentine wrote:
Hottie wrote:
Skeeter Valentine wrote:
Hottie wrote:
It's nice to know you do whatever April tells you. I hope you, April, and Rob enjoyed your circle jerk. You really think you can beat me in veto?? Bye lmao you nasty ass pickle

Sweetheart, this is where you have life completely fucked up. April and Rob had nothing to do with this at all. You have been my target ever since I've clocked you for your phony behavior the first time. Nothing has changed, doll.

And of course, you keep proving me to be correct because you can't help yourself with the name calling. If you want to go back and forth with that, we can totally do that if you wish.

WELL LET'A GO BITCH!!! You wanna call me toxic?? Please honey I am entertaining. You honestly can't relate and you just sealed your fate. You will be out this house before you know it

BITCH? Your bald headed ass MAMMY IS A FUCKING BITCH, BITCH!

The thing that your dumb ass doesn't realize is that I already know I'm not winning this game. But I'd rather anyone but your bitch ass win it you pathetic twat. You probably need the money more than me so you don't have to keep laying on your back for it.

Sure is, where do you think I get my personality from? Duh lol. At least I know my mama. Can you relate?

Awwww. You care about me that much??? So sweet!!
Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 6:15 pm

Hottie wrote:
April Kepner wrote:
Girl, I said do you look like Schatar irl; I never said Schatar was ugly. And I never referenced her job; only that it must not pay well for ha to be on here. That's it. I didn't know what her actual profession was. Sit the hell down

Don't try to switch up now, love. We all saw. Now go suck Skeeter's pickle dick like we know you want to

you're such a fucking bitch... and not even a FUN type of bitch... you're like a CUNT type of bitch... like, fuck off for real with your disrespectful ass stupid ass whore. fuck you

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 6:15 pm

April Kepner wrote:
And I never referenced her job; only that it must not pay well for ha to be on here.
K I’m staying out of this drama but I did want to comment that being on here doesn’t correlate to how much someone makes in their job. It was still a problematic comment and regardless a job is a job and everyone has their own circumstances in real life and it shouldn’t be singled out in an online setting. That’s just my two cents. Let’s not mix in real life. Anyway keep calm and carry on.

Saoirse Ronan, DW, Blossom, Stefan Salvatore and Nathan Drake like this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 6:16 pm

Skeeter Valentine wrote:
Hottie wrote:
April Kepner wrote:
Girl, I said do you look like Schatar irl; I never said Schatar was ugly. And I never referenced her job; only that it must not pay well for ha to be on here. That's it. I didn't know what her actual profession was. Sit the hell down

Don't try to switch up now, love. We all saw. Now go suck Skeeter's pickle dick like we know you want to

you're such a fucking bitch... and not even a FUN type of bitch... you're like a CUNT type of bitch... like, fuck off for real with your disrespectful ass stupid ass whore. fuck you

OOOH there's a personality!!! More!!! Give me more!!!
Back to top Go down
April Kepner

April Kepner

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 6:17 pm

Jackie Burkhart wrote:
April Kepner wrote:
And I never referenced her job; only that it must not pay well for ha to be on here.
K I’m staying out of this drama but I did want to comment that being on here doesn’t correlate to how much someone makes in their job. It was still a problematic comment and regardless a job is a job and everyone has their own circumstances in real life and it shouldn’t be singled out in an online setting. That’s just my two cents. Let’s not mix in real life. Anyway keep calm and carry on.

"K I'm staying out of this drama"

*comments*

Also, it's funny how you're trying to hold me accountable for stating that when you let all ya girl's comments slide. It's getting weird, and it was a harmless af comment
Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 6:18 pm

that's why your bitch ass is on the block. miserable ass hoe. now go sulk about that for 24 hours

Back to top Go down
Christian Hubicki

Christian Hubicki

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 6:19 pm

Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 3 Tenor

Saoirse Ronan, Billie Eilish, Blossom, Theodora Crain, Skeeter Valentine, Scooby Doo, Veronica Mars and like this post

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 6:21 pm

April I’m not going to argue with you. I just don’t think it’s appropriate to single out peoples professions. Also Hottie is not my girl. She voted out my BFF Robin Sad

Robin Scherbatsky likes this post

Back to top Go down
April Kepner

April Kepner

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 6:21 pm

I don't want to argue with you either, but if you are going to single me out in public for a comment, share that same energy with everyone who throws problematic comments in the open

Jackie Burkhart likes this post

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 6:22 pm

I brought piz-Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 3 Tenor

Skeeter Valentine and Christian Hubicki like this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 6:23 pm

Skeeter Valentine wrote:
that's why your bitch ass is on the block. miserable ass hoe. now go sulk about that for 24 hours

And you can sulk when I come off the block <3
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 6:23 pm

Okay but the difference is you’re calling out Kelly for her actual profession.

You and Hottie are talking about each other’s looks, except it’s about each other’s CHARACTERS looks. I am not going to be offended if you say Jackie Burkhart is ugly or whatever, because that’s a character.

DW, Blossom, Theodora Crain and Stefan Salvatore like this post

Back to top Go down
April Kepner

April Kepner

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 6:24 pm

But I literally said "your job must not pay well if you're able to stay on here that long." I don't know her job; she could be a doctor, a lawyer, any other job. It was a harmless comment, I don't think it was "personally attacking someone," as you put it.

April Kepner likes this post

Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 6:25 pm

Hottie wrote:
Skeeter Valentine wrote:

And you can sulk when I come off the block <3

no sulking here... my job is done. i could give a fuck about you coming off of the block. i just wanted to do what nobody else in this house dared to do because for some reason people are scared of you but i'm not scared of your phony bitch ass. if you happen to take yourself off of the block, good for you sweethart.
Back to top Go down
Skeeter Valentine

Skeeter Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 6:26 pm

fake ass bitch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nomination Ceremony #12   Nomination Ceremony #12 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nomination Ceremony #12
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next