Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Jury Round Table

Go down 
+3
Jackie Burkhart
Stefan Salvatore
Arisa Cox
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Hottie

Hottie

Jury Round Table - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 8:43 pm

Now Miss Veronica you know your lil speech wouldn't beat me in Final 2 <3

Veronica Mars likes this post

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 8:45 pm

Girl it would’ve beat your ass too <3

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 8:46 pm

I think their speeches don’t matter for me. I’m voting for Beast boy if he’s sitting in that F2 but it will be interesting to see what lies Hange pulls out and I’m interested in Scooby shedding a light on his game because although he’s seen as a goat rn, I appreciate a game that doesn’t rely on comp wins and a shit ton of powers
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 8:51 pm

Wait Veronica, I’m curious to know which players you got him to target that were against his best wishes. Not doubting you, just curious.
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 8:53 pm

Hottie, Kelly, Dua, Stefan and anybody next to April although I do feel like he lied to me about those votes because the math wasn’t adding up.
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 8:55 pm

He wanted to target Rob and Christian, the same way Hange did but I made sure they both didn’t target Christian lol until he started calling me out and then it was out of my hands

Jackie Burkhart likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 8:56 pm

Ah okay that makes sense. It always baffled me that he would keep pushing for April to go and then all of a sudden had a change of heart in the vote. Like with the Stefan vote I thought he was fine with April going but then he was like “wellllllll maybe we should go for Stefan now” lmao it’s good to know there’s a reason for it.

So wouldn’t most of the strategy from him be credited to you then?
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 8:59 pm

So did he really evict Stefan then? Because I literally begged him that night. Him and Skeeter were the only votes we needed so unless somebody in that 6 lied to us, I wonder who did :/ and I feel like it was credited me but from what I was telling him, he passed to Hange and convinced her that way too I felt. I would hear his views and then seconds later, Hange had the same.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 9:02 pm

Yeah he did. I think you asked me about it and I had to play dumb. I knew at the time who all voted him out but yeah he did vote to evict him and I was sad because I actually liked Stefan, despite him being a dick to you and Robin lmao.

Hottie might know who all voted to evict Stefan? I think she told me the list and it matched with what I had. It’s been so long I forgot who all did it.

Hange was a mess. The only reason I didn’t target her was because Beast kept protecting her and even told her I wanted the mystery HOH to be used against her lmfao.
Back to top Go down
Dua Lipa

Dua Lipa

PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 9:03 pm

Stefan Salvatore wrote:
Scooby was the star of the block. Gave miss rafaeli a run for her MONEY!! Nominated constantly and still managed to get to the end. Do we credit Scooby's intense nomination record to social abilities, or do we think this is something to be embarrassed of? Did Scooby play just as well as his peers or is he a mere goat who should be here in jury instead of one of you?

Well I love Scooby and he's one of the ones I've been rooting for. I feel like he's kind of seen as an underdog too. He's who I would want to win as of now <3 I gave him the last of my money too so I feel like I'm automatically invested in him lmaoo

I think that Hange could have a shot at earning my vote if they are up against Beast Boy. I favor Hange over Beast on a social level. I would wanna hear what Hange would have to say about their strategy in a final speech too.

And honestly, I wouldn't be upset if Beast won. I think he played a good(ish) game lol, but I would need a bit more convincing to earn his vote. So how I vote might come down to their speeches for me.

My rankings right now are Scooby>Hange>Beast Razz

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 9:06 pm

I don’t remember either but I was very sure that beast lied about that vote and the Robin vs April one so if he didn’t lie then somebody in my 6 did. Lol and he KNEW not to tell me about that mystery hoh because I would’ve made sure he got Hange or Jackie out. Dua and Sza again was just poor... even if Hottie and Dua were my targets for that double, you just don’t waste a mystery hoh like that
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 9:07 pm

Yeah he kept Robin in that round. I had to get on his ass about it but he knew Hottie didn’t vote with us so he knew it was pointless.
Back to top Go down
Dua Lipa

Dua Lipa

PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 9:07 pm

Stefan Salvatore wrote:
Also..... LAST QUESTION!!!  tongue 

To what extent are you taking final speeches into account for your vote? Is your mind already made up, or could a shocking, compelling speech completely switch things up for you all?

I'm voting based on vibes LMAOOO

also... no personal question for me, i see 😞 (lmao jk my memory is ass anyways so i don't recall much)
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 9:09 pm

Honestly once he started lying about votes, that’s when my relationship with him kinda went weird for a bit because I couldn’t fake it anymore and kept confronting lol and I think it was around that time when he got super close to you Jackie.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 9:13 pm

I really don’t understand why he lied to you about votes either. I knew you guys had a final two deal and I feel like that should be the one person you don’t lie to? I mean I get that it’s a game with a ton of lying but you seemed to have his back and he never campaigned against you either. But the lying about the votes thing was weird. I would tell him all the time how my votes would go and sometimes they aligned with his and sometimes they didn’t. I assumed you guys were the same and once you started asking me about it, it was very peculiar. I didn’t mention it to him right away though because I wanted to keep our chats relatively confidential. Later down the line I eventually mentioned fit and he said he knew you didn’t believe me lmfao.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jury Round Table
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next