Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Jury Round Table

Go down 
+3
Jackie Burkhart
Stefan Salvatore
Arisa Cox
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

Jury Round Table - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 9:18 pm

Because I knew how the votes would go and even though our F2 was legit, I didn’t want to show my whole game to him so I couldn’t tell him like listen I know exactly how these people are voting especially when he too was on a hunt for ‘Adams crew’. I started asking you about it because I knew you were close to him too but then I felt like you were covering his back so it was pointless to continue asking 😂
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 9:21 pm

Jackie I felt like you were playing such a good game until you started aligning with Hange and got just as cocky as her with me and Scooby. Why did you do that? lol
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 9:22 pm

The way I wanted to use you to target Hange but you weren’t budging and then all of a sudden Christian and Sza were your targets :/ it made no sense to me.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 9:23 pm

Fair enough. I do think you would have been a strong contender if you made it to the end which is why I had to push for you to go. I didn’t think it would actually work because everyone was wrapped around your finger so good job. It does sound like you really elevated his game though. I mean don’t get me wrong he did amazing but you really did cover his ass. I think if you made finals it would have been fun.
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 9:27 pm

Jackie Burkhart wrote:
Fair enough. I do think you would have been a strong contender if you made it to the end which is why I had to push for you to go. I didn’t think it would actually work because everyone was wrapped around your finger so good job. It does sound like you really elevated his game though. I mean don’t get me wrong he did amazing but you really did cover his ass. I think if you made finals it would have been fun.
girl so then why did you push for me! And at that point, there wasn’t much convincing you did. it was too late for me. Christian was already scared as hell of me

Christian Hubicki likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 9:29 pm

You were playing the strongest game and the fact Hottie still respected you despite all the anti-Veronica stuff she told me made me realize you’re great at damage control. I didn’t expect Christian to boot you. I thought it would be 2-1 with you staying.
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 9:31 pm

My strategy was not to fight publicly so I made sure I worked hard on Hottie to avoid her calling me out 😭 I didn’t even have the heart to tell her I evicted her

Jackie Burkhart likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 9:33 pm

Veronica Mars wrote:
My strategy was not to fight publicly so I made sure I worked hard on Hottie to avoid her calling me out 😭 I didn’t even have the heart to tell her I evicted her

Lmao good thing Christian told me. I was gonna cuss you out on my way out, but I was over it.

And I never said anything Anti-Veronica. Don't put words in my mouth, Jackass

Veronica Mars likes this post

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 9:33 pm

Now Stefan the only person who got me out of character in public because no how tf you ignore my ass and then use some dumb excuse to put me up LMFAO rude -
Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

So now that the game is over,

Was Pope telling the truth about you or did he misconstrue what you said/did?
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 9:34 pm

Veronica Mars wrote:
Now Stefan the only person who got me out of character in public because no how tf you ignore my ass and then use some dumb excuse to put me up LMFAO rude -

Girl that was the WORST round for me lol. I loved you, Stefan, and April. And I was like what am I gonna do now??

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 9:34 pm

I knew my social game was good when Stefan put me up and I LITERALLY had 8 people sending me answers for that veto comp :/

Hottie and Jackie Burkhart like this post

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 9:35 pm

Jackie Burkhart wrote:
So now that the game is over,

Was Pope telling the truth about you or did he misconstrue what you said/did?
noooo that btch was delusional as hell lol I’m still mad about that. So early on in the game too like why make me work extra hard skskkssk

Jackie Burkhart likes this post

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 9:36 pm

Hottie wrote:
Veronica Mars wrote:

Girl that was the WORST round for me lol. I loved you, Stefan, and April. And I was like what am I gonna do now??
it’s so funny how the next hoh went lol I was like damn Hottie is going through it!

Hottie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 9:37 pm

😭😭😭 Adam forreal pissed me off. I just KNEW I was gonna keep my baby Stefan safe.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jury Round Table
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next