Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Jury Round Table

Go down 
+3
Jackie Burkhart
Stefan Salvatore
Arisa Cox
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Christian Hubicki

Christian Hubicki

Jury Round Table - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 7:55 pm

Hange is good physically, however all of the power that hange managed to win was used to fit beasts agenda, whenever hange has won anything I personally think the moves have been extremely weak

Stefan Salvatore likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 7:58 pm

Stefan Salvatore wrote:
Most big brother legends consider there to be 3 main aspects you need to excel in(as mentioned before: social, strategy, physical).. Everyone in the final 3 used these aspects to varying extents. In your eyes, how do you rank each of them according to social, physical and strategic game individually?
PHYSICAL -
Beast won the most.
Hange won the second most.
Scooby got his beauty sleep I love you

STRATEGIC -
Scooby making final 3 without winning and without being a goat speaks volumes.
Beast was aggressive strategically but also lucked out a few times. For example he would have left against Skeeter without extra votes.
Hange is a question mark since everything I know about them stems from Beast.

SOCIAL -
Scooby is the most likable.
Beast is the most respected.
Hange is the most obscure.

Scooby Doo, Christian Hubicki, Stefan Salvatore and Beast Boy like this post

Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 8:01 pm

Scooby was the star of the block. Gave miss rafaeli a run for her MONEY!! Nominated constantly and still managed to get to the end. Do we credit Scooby's intense nomination record to social abilities, or do we think this is something to be embarrassed of? Did Scooby play just as well as his peers or is he a mere goat who should be here in jury instead of one of you?
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 8:02 pm

OMG MY BABY STEFAN!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 8:03 pm

Stefan Salvatore wrote:
First of all, congratulations on making jury!!!! I have to say.. this final 3 was quite literally predictable from our end over at the pre jury chat. Was this final 3 a shock to any of you?

When Jury started, I did not see these 3 being the Final 3 because I assumed people would want to take the threats out. My mistake lol. And Scooby I was sure was doomed

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 8:05 pm

Stefan Salvatore wrote:
(Jurors feel free to quote answer the questions if you're joining in late! Razz )

Which factors are you weighing most for your vote tonight? Social prowess, strategic strength, or physical dominance? Three different aspects that are the bulk of someone's game.. each finalist used a mix of each to get where they are tonight. Which matters most to you?

I'm taking into consideration someone that had to work for their win, which is Scooby and Hange. <3

Scooby Doo and Stefan Salvatore like this post

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 8:05 pm

Stefan Salvatore wrote:
Scooby was the star of the block. Gave miss rafaeli a run for her MONEY!! Nominated constantly and still managed to get to the end. Do we credit Scooby's intense nomination record to social abilities, or do we think this is something to be embarrassed of? Did Scooby play just as well as his peers or is he a mere goat who should be here in jury instead of one of you?
I don’t think he’s a goat. I think it’s him being overseas that prevented him from winning. Granted Christian won his share of challenges but I’m not sure the time zone difference would be an easy disadvantage to have to overcome. Maybe he can speak on that?

I don’t think he’s a goat because he did actively talk to people about strategy. To me he was one of the more logical players outside of the steamrollers which is why I made the mistake of confiding in him. But he had a certain charm to him that lures people in and I think people underestimate him. And despite being on the block many times he’s also managed to keep the target on him small whereas previous block stars (Adam, April, Klaus, etc) got evicted because they were constantly surviving the block.

Scooby Doo, Christian Hubicki and Stefan Salvatore like this post

Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 8:09 pm

A lot of you expressed concerns with Hange's jury management. However, there's other aspects of her game that you may be considering when casting your vote. Is there any way she wins tonight, because of potential strengths in other areas of her game? In your opinion, are her shots at winning better with Beast Boy or Scooby?
Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 8:09 pm

Stefan Salvatore wrote:
Most big brother legends consider there to be 3 main aspects you need to excel in(as mentioned before: social, strategy, physical).. Everyone in the final 3 used these aspects to varying extents. In your eyes, how do you rank each of them according to social, physical and strategic game individually?

Social =

1 = Scooby = Everyone loves Scooby lol. And he survived the block 3 times and could literally join with anyone.
2 = Beast = I guess he did a little sumn
3 = Hange = I love her, but I know everyone was tired of her constantly saying "Oh, gee you know I have to be 100% certain and see which way the house is leaning, because you know I just have to be 100% certain before I make a decision ^_^"

Physical =

1 = Hange = I think she won more?
2 = Beast = I guess he did a little sumn
3 = Scooby = King of losing comps <3

Strategy =

-I don't know if I can rank this yet

Last edited by Hottie on Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 8:11 pm

Stefan Salvatore wrote:

Scooby is a king and deserves to be here and win. He worked his social ass off <3

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 8:12 pm

I think Hange is underrated and these people are bitter against her sksks. But no way she wins, she might have a chance against Scooby, but they won't vote her over Beast.

HOWEVER, I'm sure she has a wonderful and insightful speech prepared

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 8:17 pm

Stefan Salvatore wrote:
A lot of you expressed concerns with Hange's jury management. However, there's other aspects of her game that you may be considering when casting your vote. Is there any way she wins tonight, because of potential strengths in other areas of her game? In your opinion, are her shots at winning better with Beast Boy or Scooby?
I am open to hearing her out, because I know I would have appreciated an open mind in the event that I made finals. I know I did a lot of things that were questionable and unfortunately I cannot defend them, but it doesn’t matter if people are refusing to have an open mind. If she can provide me with an argument, I’d consider voting for her.

That being said, the primary reason I wanted to take her to finals is because I knew she would be the easiest person for me personally to beat. She would ask the trio if she should go stir the pot and went out of her way to make unnecessary drama with the jurors. Obviously I encouraged it. At the final six, she wanted to do a backdoor of Beast, and I knew that if I allowed her to do it, then I no longer have a case against her. So I convinced her to not go through it, but she should have done it to build her own resume. I just feel like I set her up to be the juicy goat for me to slay at the end, so that’s where my bias comes from.

My philosophy in games is that it’s okay to be subtle or do things behind closed doors, but at the end of the day you need to find a way to distinguish your game from others. She can very well have some amazing game that nobody is privy to, but if she reveals that her game is built around Beast’s, then it makes it hard for us to respect her game as her own independent game. I want her to show us the receipts on moves that she made on her own, without Beast’s involvement.

Ironically even though I know jurors like Hottie would vote Hange to win if she’s against Beast, I think she’s better off against Scooby. With Beast, there are too many overlaps in strategy and I feel like Beast has more to offer about his game without Hange than Hange has to offer about her game without Beast. At least with Scooby their games do not overlap so it’s easier to discern between the two.

Christian Hubicki and Stefan Salvatore like this post

Back to top Go down
Christian Hubicki

Christian Hubicki

PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 8:20 pm

I think the time difference rlly fucked Scooby over too, I’m lucky enough where I’m not working during this lockdown, whereas Scooby is working so couldn’t stay up very late. I could stay up till 5am playing whereas Scooby rlly struggled. And the fact he’s made it all the way here still having half his time sleeping because he had his work, is impressive.
(Guys I’m rlly sorry if this doesn’t make any sense im stoned af right now and feel like I’m talking shit)

Scooby Doo, Stefan Salvatore and Jackie Burkhart like this post

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 8:21 pm

Stoned Christian I love you pass me some, okay??

Christian Hubicki likes this post

Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 8:23 pm

Christian: We watched you finally come alive and emerge from your shell when you progressed towards the end game... but before that, we didn't see a lot from you. Do you think you decided to speak up too late in the game, and did that help or hurt you?

Sza: You also played more of a quiet game up until jury started.. being the only player to take a legitimate shot at the two gamebots of the season. How upset were you when both of your original noms stayed? Did you give up after that?

EVERYONE: Each finalist worked their way to get where they are tonight whether they all earned their spot though.. isn't something likely agreed upon. In your opinion, who do you see as the one who made the biggest/boldest moves of the season.. and will that determine how you vote? Who do YOU think deserves to join us tonight out of the 3?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jury Round Table
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next