Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Jury Round Table

Go down 
+3
Jackie Burkhart
Stefan Salvatore
Arisa Cox
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Christian Hubicki

Christian Hubicki

Jury Round Table - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 8:23 pm

I’m so high it’s fucking great, first time smoking this year so I’m lightweight as fuck again ✨

Dua Lipa, Stefan Salvatore and Jackie Burkhart like this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 8:25 pm

Stefan Salvatore wrote:
Christian: We watched you finally come alive and emerge from your shell when you progressed towards the end game... but before that, we didn't see a lot from you. Do you think you decided to speak up too late in the game, and did that help or hurt you?

Sza: You also played more of a quiet game up until jury started.. being the only player to take a legitimate shot at the two gamebots of the season. How upset were you when both of your original noms stayed? Did you give up after that?

EVERYONE: Each finalist worked their way to get where they are tonight whether they all earned their spot though.. isn't something likely agreed upon. In your opinion, who do you see as the one who made the biggest/boldest moves of the season.. and will that determine how you vote? Who do YOU think deserves to join us tonight out of the 3?

Ummm where's my personal question?? <3

Hange made moves. Beast was boring and forgettable and Scooby never really had power to make moves lol. I think Beast need to come sit his ass in one of these Jury chairs

Stefan Salvatore likes this post

Back to top Go down
Christian Hubicki

Christian Hubicki

PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 8:29 pm

I don’t think I emerged from my shell I think I got fed up of playing cos it was becoming a steamroll. I think this is what Scooby did good at, whenever he was nominated he would be extremely good at taking the target off his back and putting it on others.
(Again I’m high so sorry if this is random words not meaning anything)

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 8:30 pm

Stefan Salvatore wrote:
EVERYONE: Each finalist worked their way to get where they are tonight whether they all earned their spot though.. isn't something likely agreed upon. In your opinion, who do you see as the one who made the biggest/boldest moves of the season.. and will that determine how you vote? Who do YOU think deserves to join us tonight out of the 3?
Tough question. I don’t think Beast has necessarily made a ton of big/bold moves. He’s had a killer social game but his biggest move of the season was using the mystery HOH... to make the same nominations as Hange. No offense but he could have done something bigger than that. I’m also biased. I think Scooby’s vote to evict me would be the right move in most seasons, but this season I feel like this jury was too bitter to appreciate a UTR game I love you So I think his read on the jury is off, which is something that works against him. Making finals and having the right read on the jury is absolutely important to win. If you cannot read the jury accurately then wouldn’t that defeat the purpose? I guess time will tell. I do think he would have been guaranteed finals (and a victory) if he cut Hange instead, so if he makes finals then it absolves everything. But if he’s cut at final three, then it’s easily his worst move.

Regardless, it’s not about the flashiness of someone’s game I care about. It’s how they convince at least five people to give them a vote however they see fit.

If I had to pick someone to join us, I would say Hange, just because a Scooby/Beast showdown would be the most exciting. Unfortunately that is not something that will actually happen.

Christian Hubicki and Stefan Salvatore like this post

Back to top Go down
Christian Hubicki

Christian Hubicki

PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 8:35 pm

I think it’s pretty certain that beast or Scooby will be winning this game and they will both be sitting against hange. And in either situation I am happy, we will either have a competition beast, dominant winner. Or will have a social, dynamic player. And I think either will represent our season really well.

Veronica Mars, Stefan Salvatore and Jackie Burkhart like this post

Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 8:38 pm

Hottie: You built quite the resume for yourself over the course of this game. In hindsight, knowing how your game ended, would you do anything differently? If you had done so, do you think you would be in the final 3 right now? Or, on the flipside, do you have no regrets?

Veronica: In your final moments, you stated you would have taken Beast Boy to the end which just about shocked everybody. Do you believe you would have beat him? Or was this a woo/tony situation where you wanted to go against who you felt was the best?
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 8:38 pm

Also..... LAST QUESTION!!!  tongue 

To what extent are you taking final speeches into account for your vote? Is your mind already made up, or could a shocking, compelling speech completely switch things up for you all?
Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 8:39 pm

Lmfao we have a jury round table? And hi Stefan Smile

Stefan Salvatore and Hottie like this post

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 8:39 pm

I don’t get a personal question? Fuck you Stefan. I can tolerate your anti-Jackie propaganda but this is ENOUGH Razz

Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 8:40 pm

Jackie Burkhart wrote:
I don’t get a personal question? Fuck you Stefan. I can tolerate your anti-Jackie propaganda but this is ENOUGH Razz

I had one for you earlier but took it out because it was just me and you here  lol!

Jackie Burkhart likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 8:41 pm

Stefan Salvatore wrote:
Hottie: You built quite the resume for yourself over the course of this game. In hindsight, knowing how your game ended, would you do anything differently? If you had done so, do you think you would be in the final 3 right now? Or, on the flipside, do you have no regrets?

Veronica: In your final moments, you stated you would have taken Beast Boy to the end which just about shocked everybody. Do you believe you would have beat him? Or was this a woo/tony situation where you wanted to go against who you felt was the best?

There we go!!! HELL YES. I would have put up Beast Boy and Hange ass on my last HOH, or I would've tried to keep getting them on the block instead of April. But I think my last HOH really screwed everything, all because I trusted a jackass.

Anyway, I definitely think I would've been in the Final 3. I was good with mostly everyone left.

Oh and please tell my haters in the Prejury I say "Hi!" <3

Back to top Go down
Veronica Mars

Veronica Mars

PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 8:42 pm

I may sound delusional now but beast boy was one of the first f2s deal I’ve made from day 1 and I planned to stay loyal to that and yes I did feel as if I could beat him. I knew his game inside and out at that point and knew I had more real connections to the sides that did not trust him at all. I knew when he lied about his votes and when he would lie to me about everything including how close he was to Jackie. I can proudly say I was the reason he targeted certain players even if it was against his best interests. He had told me deals he made with just about everyone in the house so I knew he was covered. I felt like the speech I would’ve prepared for F2 would beat anybody

Last edited by Veronica Mars on Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
Hottie

Hottie

PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 8:42 pm

Stefan Salvatore wrote:

To what extent are you taking final speeches into account for your vote? Is your mind already made up, or could a shocking, compelling speech completely switch things up for you all?

Beast can say whatever he wants, he will NOT be getting my vote lol

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

Stefan Salvatore wrote:

I have a general idea of how I’m voting and I’d like to think I have a good read on people. I am looking for Hange to point out moves she made without Beast and if it’s convincing and it fact checks, then she might have my vote. Otherwise the person standing next to her has a much better shot at winning. Also, there’s a chance they (Beast or Scooby) can have an atrocious performance at the end too, which would obviously hinder their chances. But if Hanges writes a thesis on her gameplay and credits Beast with everything then no, no shot.

Back to top Go down
Jackie Burkhart

Jackie Burkhart

PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 8:43 pm

Stefan Salvatore wrote:
Jackie Burkhart wrote:

I had one for you earlier but took it out because it was just me and you here  lol!
Eat a dick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jury Round Table   Jury Round Table - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jury Round Table
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next