Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Hermione & Nathan

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 30 ... 57  Next
AuthorMessage
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 10:39 pm

oh and ill try to come up with a name... let me just... google for a bit lol
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 10:43 pm

Anonymous does make it easier and a little more exciting. It feels like the real BB I guess, since we have to start fresh with people. Everyone gets a clean slate which we don’t always get otherwise.

Aw that’s cute that you were one of the OG Twitter players. I’m sure you’ve seen it evolve, for better and for worse. I’m sure it’s different altogether.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 10:55 pm

exactly!! starting from zero and building a connection with everyone, i like that. playing with people who has 10 other friends playing, i dont like that. Laughing

yeah ive seen it change time and time, ive seen it go from us being generation 1 then seeing a new set of people and them being generation 2 which i tried to get myself into, then a new generation after them, its crazy haha ive lost track now

so is this the only bb game you've participated in?
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 10:59 pm

Haha yea exactly. I played a survivor game where people would say things like “oh I don’t talk to so-and-so but we are friends so I can’t vote them out” lmao what?!? It made zero sense and just sucks the fun out of it. And I could not imagine different generations just passing through and you see everything gradually change.

No I’ve played one other BB game on Twitter outside of this series. It was cute.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 11:06 pm

right! haha, its just sad because none of the people i used to play with are on twitter anymore, and the few people left are barely on

are you a fan of survivor too?
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 11:13 pm

Aw that’s really sad Sad I know the feeling!

I looooove survivor! But only watching the show. Online survivor sucks lmaoo. What about you?
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 12:43 am

haha ive played abit of survivor games, not for me
it's too... messy and people are more cutthroat and likely to snake you. i dont like all that Razz

what's your favorite season? outside Micronesia and HvV Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 3:57 am

Yeah exactly. At least with BB once nominations are locked after veto, that’s it. It’s just constant paranoia and oof, not a fan.

My favorite newbie season is Cagayan for sure! How about you?
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 4:05 am

paranoia up until tribal council lol, but for that the same reason i have more respect for survivor players than bb, they're definitely much more cutthroat

omg me too!! cagayan first and then sjds
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 4:08 am

Yeah exactly. Survivor players know how to maneuver out of danger and I have so much respect for that. Also, the physical aspect is much more intense. BB is just people sitting around in a house. It’s literally no different than us right now during the pandemic Razz

Cagayan so iconic yep yep. And SJDS omg <3 so flawless. Natalie Anderson queen mmhmm.

Hey so what’s going on with this vote? Has Alice approached you? She sent me an argument and it’s not that persuasive at all lmao. I’m assuming we are voting her out?
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 4:31 am

exactly, took the words right out of my mouth Laughing

ughhh i loved jon and jaclyn but i gotta give it to natalie she ateee. that power move using her idol on jaclyn <3 queen shit i didnt appreciate natalie blindsiding jon tho Sad

she did approach me! i think she's campaigning hard lol, but we have an agreement with korra's team so yeah i dont think anything changed. i wish our group would be more active in that room and reaffirm us tho
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 4:49 am

When Natalie saved Jaclyn I was like WAAAAAAAAIT I was sooo not prepared. It was so legendary. Jon was sneaky though. I’m sad we didn’t see him return in another season. Didn’t hear get asked back for a later season and he just didn’t check his voicemail in time? King!

Yeah I ended up telling her I’m not keeping her. I know some people would rather just lie and lead people on but I mean, people are going to find out anyway when the numbers don’t line up and I’m not going to waste someone’s time. If she stays, so be it. That room with the green team is so awkward. I hate being the only one talking because I don’t want to speak on anyone else’s behalf lmao. Like I’d be so sad if I said “yeah we’ll vote this way” and then someone on my team holds that against me because I shouldn’t speak on their behalf. Ugh I’m so sad. Regina could have made it this far Sad hopefully she wins the battleback competition whenever that rolls around.

Anyway I think ideally it’s best to let the pink and blue team go after each other and us/green team keep each other protected. That should buy us enough time I think to last until jury hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 5:31 am

Oh was that him? Hahahha I've just heard of it but I didn't know who it was. That's funny. I don't know how well he would do without Jaclyn but I wouldve loved to see it.

I feel the same! I like honesty and that's a rare trait in BB. I'm glad we can talk game openly together. But yes it's super awkward omg, I would talk more but like half of korra's team don't speak at all and Forrest so I'm just confuse if everyone's cool. Regina was truly robbed she should be here still Sad Has there always been a prejury buyback from your experience?

Agreed. I really like that we thought of working together as a group, and Cynthia's team seems to like us as well since we have voted together to keep Regina. <3
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 5:41 am

Haha yeah I think it was second chances or game changers? I can’t remember. Either way it’s hilarious. Natalie was supposed to be on game changers and she got replaced last minute because of her injury Sad I’m relieved she didn’t play that though, because that seasons boot order was so tragic.

I’m glad you appreciate honesty. I think when I watched BB from the couch it was always me being like “I don’t get why people are not being more cutthroat, who cares?” but after playing, I feel like I get it. Plus I do think BB’s format does allow for players to get away without having to lie unnecessarily. I mean granted there are small white lies here and there but nothing that will make anyone feel bitter.

Korra’s team is so withdrawn. I think it’s hilarious Korra is doing all the campaigning. But if Korra is willing to protect us if we side with her team, then I’ll do what’s best for the team and just vote that way for now. I don’t talk to any of them privately. I tried reaching out early on but nothing came out of it. Forrest is such an enigma too. He never replied to my private messages so I decided to make a private room and force him to talk lmao. He’s not that bad tbh. He seems to trust our team so I think he’s just really reserved.

And every season there has been a buyback challenge, but the number of returnees have varied.

S1 - 3 returnees
S2 - 1 returnee
S3 - 2 returnees
S4 - 0 returnees
S5 - 1 returnee
S6 - 0 returnees
S7 - 1 returnee

But the season with 0 people coming back, there was still a challenge to get back in, but they were blocked from returning in the competition. It’s usually an endurance competition or a post off.

Cynthias team is sweet and I’m lowkey happy she won HOH. I felt like she’d take a swing at the blue team and sure enough that happened. Curious to see what happens next round.

Nathan Drake likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 1:06 am

Was that the season Michele was robbed and Ciera was first boot? That was so ugly. :/

Yeah, I feel bad for Korra seems most of her team is active but also inactive if that makes sense. I tried talking to Forrest yesterday but like all he replied was "I'm good"... I'm gonna have to try more with him lol. But if he trusts us then that's good. 

I remember that host saying it might laat for 3~4 weeks so maybe there might be a returnee. Let's hope Regina goes back in. <3

Also I'm sorry again for being MIA. I've just been a zombie since that comp haha, I don't do well with all nighters but I tried. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Hermione & Nathan   This room is for Hermione & Nathan - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Hermione & Nathan
Page 4 of 57Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 30 ... 57  Next