Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Bean & Cynthia

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Cynthia

Cynthia

This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Cynthia   This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 8:19 pm

LOL that's valid, it happens This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 5 1f602 How're you feeling with this comp?
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Cynthia   This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 8:21 pm

Oh i can promise you I'm not HOH LMAOOO
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Cynthia   This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 8:24 pm

LOL you got 1 wrong, I probably only got 1 right!! Great job, that was really impressive!

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Cynthia   This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 8:37 pm

Thank you! It was so hard I was skimming through the video to find some of the answers.
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Cynthia   This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 8:39 pm

I bet haha good luck with noms! please don't nom me This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 5 1f602 This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 5 1f602 This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 5 1f602 This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 5 1f602
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Cynthia   This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 9:18 pm

I got your back if you got me Bean. By the way everything I've posted is just for fun. Everyone knows their is no ill will from my end. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Cynthia   This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 9:21 pm

Ohh I love that deal haha!! Of course lol

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Cynthia   This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 12:44 am

Hey Bean! Just wanted to check in with you and ask if you're leaning any way with your vote this round? I know you and Nessa don't always vote together, but I also know she was your trainer so I understand if you have motive to keep her around Smile Just wanted to check in regardless tho and say I hope you're having a good night so far!

Bean likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Cynthia   This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 12:47 am

Haha Thanks! Personally I see too many parallels here compared to my vote out to vote out Nessa, Megan doesn't really play much at all so like I don't wanna do to Nessa what was done to me, I was infuriated lmaoo but only bc it was Kendrick, like Megan doesn't deserve to be here over Nessa and I think that's obvious
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Cynthia   This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 12:52 am

Okay, that's fair and that's what I figured lol, I respect that! Its a game, so our interests and reasons aren't going to always align every time hehe. Ty for telling me though! Its definitely better to have more open communication going forward Smile

Bean likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Cynthia   This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 12:58 am

Of course! and after the game at the reunion we can take shots, smoke something if you're into that and laugh about it This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 5 1f602 This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 5 1f602
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Cynthia   This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 1:01 am

Perioddd, I will absolutely be taking shots LOL, no matter what, it'll be fun This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 5 1f602 This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 5 1f602 
Today was fun overall tbh even though it was hectic, like idek what Korra and I were arguing about earlier but I know I was laughing the whole time LMAO
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Cynthia   This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 1:04 am

HAHAHA it's all in jest so it's not that serious lol and the reunion is nice, it puts a happy ending on all of this!!!
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Cynthia   This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 1:05 am

Agreed! Razz
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Cynthia   This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 7:27 pm

Hey! What're you thinking so far for this hoh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Cynthia   This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Bean & Cynthia
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next