Big Brother Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine

Big Brother Quarantine Season 9

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Bean & Cynthia

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Cynthia

Cynthia

This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Cynthia   This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 1:15 pm

Oh okay fair, I just remember reading all the books in one week when I was a kid and my mom was like wtf come out of ur room weirdo 😂 but that’s true, the first two are definitely more child oriented but they were still fun and a good jumping off point for the rest <3

Anyway though, you ready for tonight? I feel like it’s going to be wild with a DPOV still floating around lmfao
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Cynthia   This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 1:33 pm

Ya I'm gonna try so hard for HOH cause I think tonight's gonna be chaos, you know I don't have it cause I woulda used it last night lmaooo
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Cynthia   This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 1:52 pm

Yeah I agree, tonight is going to be the most unpredictable for sure 😂 and that’s true lmao! It definitely sucks I can’t win hoh tonight with so much up in the air, but good luck to you at least! I kind of have to pray for veto or at least hope that the DPOV holder can see I don’t have much influence anymore and that the likelihood of me winning a comp every single week until the end isnt all that high compared to others in this game lmfao. I think I’ve gotten myself into a shitty position where a comp is my only hope, oops, but we’ll see how it plays out 😂
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Cynthia   This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 1:57 pm

LOL well thanks for the luck! How does DPOV work?? like would you have to win veto to activate it?
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Cynthia   This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 2:11 pm

Nah I believe you can activate it after the normal veto, so even if you’re a renom you can save urself and then choose another renom haha. But the hoh, normal veto holder, and person the veto holder is used on would be safe from that ofc so probably not many options 😂
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Cynthia   This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 2:14 pm

Oh shit so like two vetoes....lmao I'm not even gonna try to plan for this, it's gonna be a take it step by step kind of night lolol
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Cynthia   This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 2:17 pm

Yeahhh, step one: win a comp, step two: survive is my plan as of now This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 8 1f605 should be interesting at least!
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Cynthia   This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 2:29 pm

It's low key not even a social game tonight, it's literally who's left
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Cynthia   This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 3:05 pm

Yeah I agree, tonight is either be a lesser threat than the other one or two nom options, or win 😂
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Cynthia   This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 3:12 pm

Facts, that jury house low key is probably a fun place at this point, There's definitely some bitterness in there lol
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Cynthia   This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 3:26 pm

Yeah for sure there’s likely some bitterness, so idk how fun it would be in there entering it at first but I’m sure it would be entertaining This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 8 1f602 I feel like the one person with a really well respected game is Hermione, and then Nathan next in terms of jurors being happy with him lolol, so good on them at least!
Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Cynthia   This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 3:30 pm

Those are facts, it's crazy bc we all kinda have different stories here, Megan was the inactive who got active enough, I battled back, Octavia entered late, Hermione's has been the games target, You've been right behind her but def a diff gameplay style, Nathan is the low key king and Steven is trying to control everything

Cynthia likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Cynthia   This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 3:53 pm

Yes very true, everyone has a good case, but some cases are definitely going to perceived differently than others. Being a big target should theoretically be bad, but when it’s Hermione she’s got that social game and comp prowess to back it up, so I respect the hell outta it 😂 Steven definitely tries to be in everyone’s ears, but at least everyone sees that. You and Octavia both definitely have that nice underdog story, her coming late, you battling back, so that should be looked at nicely on a jury too. Either way, everyone’s here with their own reasons snd stories so it’ll be fun to watch it play out no matter what happens Smile

Bean likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bean

Bean

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Cynthia   This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 3:58 pm

That's how I feel, i low key would be ok with anyone of us representing this season at this point, obviously I wanna win but from that standpoint, it wouldn't piss me off that any of you won either
Back to top Go down
Cynthia

Cynthia

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Cynthia   This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 4:45 pm

Yeah I feel that the same, winning is naturally the goal, so we're all gonna do our best to get there however we think is best. Everyone is bound to make mistakes along the way, but I think everyone left in this game can at least respect that that everyone has a good game and that we're all just doin what we think is best haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bean & Cynthia   This room is for Bean & Cynthia - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

This room is for Bean & Cynthia
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next